Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
We're looking forward to welcoming you in our lovely holiday home sited on a desirable and sought-after pitch with a splendid sea, sunset, and landscape view and a short flat rout to the entertainment areas at 5 star Rockley Holiday Park right on Poole Harbour in Dorset.
Prices starts from only £50 per night, £25 cleaning fee per stay (free for booking 7 or more nights), bed linens are provided, free parking.
Price list might not be updated every day, so please text me your dates and group number and I will text you back the price and availability?
Flexible dates available start from one night to the maximum of 31 nights.
We wish you a wonderful stay.
Things to consider:
- Please let us know your expected arrival time to Rockley Park on the morning of your arrival day to make sure the holiday home is ready, and the reception are informed.
- Non-refundable £100 Deposit is required by BACS payment at the time of booking, and the full balance is payable 30 days before the check in date, if you're booking to check in within 30 days, then full balance is payable to secure your booking.
- Check in time is from 3.00pm, please ask the holiday reception for the key of Turlin Valley number 56, and buy your entertainment passes (optional), if the reception is closed (usually between 17.00-18.00), for late arrivals, please check in from the security office by the outdoor swimming pool or call their 24/7 number on +447899 960384.
- For check out, please turn off all lights, cooking equipment, heating/boiler, all water taps, take any rubbish to the recycling or general waste bins, lock all windows and doors and leave the key at the holiday reception on your way out. Check out is 11.00am.
- There is a flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player, dining table for four and a tea table.
Another sitting area outside in the patio and a bench.
- This self-catering holiday home has a kitchenette with oven, cooker, grill, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and cutlery, plates, etc. Also, there's a grocery, fish 'n’ chip shops, Pizza, seafood, and other bars and restaurants on the site.
- We only provide bed linen for one double bed, two single beds. We do not provide any towels (hand, bath, swimming, & beach towels) please bring your own or you can purchase them from the shop on the site.
- The holiday home is suitable for up to 4 adults, 6 people including all children under 18. You can use the sofa-bed or the folded cot-bed for a child under three, both are free of charge, but please bring the bedding needed and please note that there is only a space to either unfold the sofa-bed or the cot-bed which you can find under the double bed.
- Entertainment passes, spa, activities are optional and are not included, you can choose, and pay, for your preferred entertainment passes and activities when you check in from reception, which allow you to have access to indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, bars, restaurants, amusement, children play area, and the amazing evening entertainment for your dates, all subject to Rockley Park's opening hours and dates.
- The outdoor swimming pool is subject to weather conditions and Rockley Park, but usually it's opened from May until end of September, however, the heated indoor swimming pool with the splash zone and water slides is open from 1st of March until October each year.
- Please note that this is a private holiday home which is well looked after and we use on a monthly basis and let out to customers to share the excitement, have a great experience and enjoy the wonderful place, so please look after it and No smoking, No pets, No BBQ (sorry).
- Free parking opposite the holiday home next to the patio for your convenience,
If you have any problem during your stay please report it to the holiday reception or please text the owners on the number listed above and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We hope you will have a great stay and make fantastic memories.
You can treat yourself and relax with a luxury spa on site or enjoy many exciting activities such as tennis, wall climbing, mini golf, water sports, and water sport lessons which you can buy at the reception (subject to Rockley Park's time table) or simply walk around Poole Harbour, make sandy castle, collect fossils, catch crabs, enjoy the views and discover Dorset for free.
Plenty of stunning (must see) places to visit around: Poole Quay, Sandbanks, Bournemouth Pier & night clubs, Old Harry Rocks, Swanage & Studland Beach by the very affordable ferry from Sandbanks (£7 return per car, or £2ish per person on foot/bicycle), Splash Down water park at Tower Park a great place for fun and entertainments, all within short driving/cycling distance from Rockley Park. You can drive a bit further to visit Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove, Kimmeridge Bay, Corfe Castle, and Christchurch.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
Property Ref: 7879