Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Large caravan on Weymouth Bay Holiday Park, located on a corner plot with its own garden & seating area, next to a stream that flows all alongside the beach path & meets the sea at Bowleaze Cove.
Large 3 bedroom caravan on Weymouth Bay Holiday Park, located on a corner plot with its own garden & seating area, next to a stream that flows all the way alongside the beach path & meets the sea at Bowleaze Cove.
Our lovely caravan is located within a short walk of all the amenities that Weymouth Bay Holiday Park has to offer and is just a 10 minute walk from the beach.
This is an ideal location for a short break or family holiday.
The caravan has double glazing, heaters in each of the bedrooms and a gas fire in the lounge to keep you cosy on colder days. It is fully furnished and comes complete with its own Wi-Fi connection, large Smart TV in the lounge, DVD player, Bluetooth speakers and a fully kitted-out kitchen.
There is a bathroom with toilet, wash basin and shower, plus a second separate toilet with hand basin.
Parking is to the side of the caravan, with additional unlimited parking bays nearby.
In brief, the caravan offers:
• Bedroom 1 - double bed with wardrobe and side units
• Bedroom 2 - double bed with fitted cupboards (can be converted back to 2 single beds if preferred)
• Bedroom 3 - two single beds and fitted cupboards
• Shower room with shower, toilet and wash basin
• Separate cloakroom with toilet with hand basin
• Lounge seating with Smart TV, DVD player, Bluetooth speakers, Wi-Fi broadband
• Dining table with seating for 6
• Kitchen with gas cooker, fridge, microwave and all crockery and utensils
• A range of books, DVDs and games to enjoy for rainy or duvet days
• Outside - the caravan sits on a corner plot with a stream running by it. There is swing seat, table and chairs for 6 people, BBQ, sun bathing recliners and a private garden area to sunbathe in
Included in the rental price:
• Bed linen
• Bathroom and swimming towels
• Kitchen towels and tea towels
• Electric, calor gas and hot water
A travel cot can be provided on request.
Entertainment passes are NOT included in the rental price of the caravan. However, they can be purchased directly from Haven’s Reception. Full details of what is on offer at Weymouth Bay Holiday park can be found on their website.
Bookings, Terms & Conditions
Short breaks and full weeks are available from March to October. Short breaks are 4 nights (Monday to Friday). Full weeks are 7 nights from Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday. Please enquire if you are interested in 3 night or 7 night breaks to check availability and price as they arent listed here.
No smoking and no pets allowed.
Weymouth Bay is a family site, so single sex groups and stag / hen parties are not accepted.
The lead guest must be 21 years old or over.
A non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking (£50 for 3 or 4 night breaks and £100 for longer breaks). This is to be paid by bank transfer.
The balance is due 1 month before your arrival date, along with a £50 security deposit. This deposit will be returned to you within 14 days of your departure as long as the caravan is left in good order with no loss, damage and/or breakages. Any damage in excess of £50 will be invoiced and must be paid for.
Weymouth Bay Holiday Park
Weymouth Bay Holiday Park has won awards and can be found just inland from Bowleaze Cove. On site you will find heated indoor and outdoor pools that are linked by a lazy river; daytime and evening children's entertainment, along with adult entertainment from 9pm; a large children's play park; crazy golf; football pitch; mini-market and a launderette.
Details of all the activities on-site can be found on their website.
The Beach & Local Area
It is a 10 minute walk over fields to Bowleaze Cove, which has its own shops and entertainment facilities. It has a pebble beach with shallow sloping sea, with a small jetty that is perfect for crabbing. Bowleaze Cove curves round into the sandy Weymouth beach, which is around a 40 minute walk with a few café’s en-route. There is also a bus that runs from Weymouth town to the caravan site should you wish to walk only one way.
Weymouth Town has everything for a holiday maker to enjoy – a harbour to hire boats or jet ski, Theatre, Ten pin bowling and cinema complex for evening entertainment, large chain store shops – and of course the sandy beach with Punch and Judy on a Saturday. Fish and chip shops abound, and for colder days, numerous cafes tempt with all–day breakfast after a sea side walk along the beach.
Weymouth is recognised as one of the best seaside towns for families in the UK and winner of the Blue Flag award in 2019.
Ideas for Things to Do
- Pick up the coastal path from Bowleaze Cove and walk over to Osmington (Smuggler Inn pub is excellent) or continue all the way to Lulworth Cove
- Crabbing either from the jetty at Bowleaze cove or anywhere along the Harbour wall in Weymouth town
- Hire a boat for fishing (organised trips available) or sight seeing along the coast
- 2 Hour mackerel fishing trips, bookable at the Harbour
- Jet ski hire, bookable at the Harbour
- Water Sports can be booked at Bowleaze Cove or Portland (paddle boarding, body boarding, wind surfing, kite surfing, etc).
- Bring your bike (or hire one) as excellent cycle paths around Dorset
- Drive over to Portland Bill lighthouse – also castle on Portland and some excellent walks.
- Weymouth Pavilion worth a look as has events on every week (shows, roller skating, comedy evening, live music etc.)
- Northe Forte, Abbotsbury Swannery, Weymouth SeaLlife Centre, Brownsea Island (Poole), Corfe and Lulworth Castles, Monkey World, Tank Museum.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Mon 19 Apr 2021||Fri 23 Apr 2021||4||£200.00||Booked||Booked|
|Mon 26 Apr 2021||Fri 30 Apr 2021||4||£200.00||Booked||Booked|
|Tue 04 May 2021||Fri 07 May 2021||3||£180.00||Booked||Booked|
|Mon 10 May 2021||Fri 14 May 2021||4||£250.00||Booked||booked|
|Mon 17 May 2021||Fri 21 May 2021||4||£250.00||Booked||booked|
|Mon 24 May 2021||Fri 28 May 2021||4||£250.00||Booked||booked|
|Mon 07 Jun 2021||Fri 11 Jun 2021||4||£280.00||Booked||booked|
|Mon 14 Jun 2021||Fri 18 Jun 2021||4||£280.00||Booked||Booked|
|Mon 21 Jun 2021||Fri 25 Jun 2021||4||£300.00||Booked||booked|
|Mon 28 Jun 2021||Fri 02 Jul 2021||4||£320.00||Booked||Booked|
|Mon 05 Jul 2021||Fri 09 Jul 2021||4||£350.00||Booked||booked|
|Mon 19 Jul 2021||Fri 23 Jul 2021||4||£400.00||Booked||Booked|
|Mon 06 Sep 2021||Fri 10 Sep 2021||4||£250.00||Available|
|Mon 13 Sep 2021||Fri 17 Sep 2021||4||£250.00||Available|
|Mon 20 Sep 2021||Fri 24 Sep 2021||4||£250.00||Available|
|Mon 27 Sep 2021||Fri 01 Oct 2021||4||£250.00||Available|
|Mon 04 Oct 2021||Fri 08 Oct 2021||4||£200.00||Available|
|Mon 18 Oct 2021||Fri 22 Oct 2021||4||£200.00||Available|
Property Ref: 8620