Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Welcome to our dog friendly caravan for hire on Haven’s Golden Sands Holiday Park in Mablethorpe, situated on The Dunes, which is a quiet part of the park with separate access (so no queueing for ages at the main gate).
It is a six berth, with one double bedroom and one twin bedroom. There is also a pull-out bed in the lounge.
Being situated on The Dunes, which is a quiet part of the park with separate access, means you don't have to queue for ages at the main gate. It’s also great for kids as you don't have lots of cars passing by.
Our caravan is dog friendly, so please if bringing your pet along - make sure they are well behaved though.
Please feel free to ask for price - also include dates of when you’re looking to go and how many people.
Passes will need to be purchased when you get to Reception, but these are only needed for use of the swimming pool and live lounge entertainment.
Facilities on site that are available for all ages to enjoy, include:
. Takeaway food
. Outdoor play area
. Multi-use games area
. Sand Play
. Mini Aerial Adventure - low ropes course
. The Jump - a free-fall onto a massive airbag
. Outdoor stage
. Seaside Treats
. Pop-up bar
. 2 coarse fishing lakes
. 2 entertainment venues
. 3 food and drink venues
. Large arcade
. Bowling alley
. Bungee Trampolines
. Climbing wall
. Crazy Golf course
. Pedal karts
. Go karts
. Lots of outdoor seating/picnic areas
. FunWorks amusements arcade
. Heated indoor pool with baby pool and water flume
. Heated outdoor pool (open 23 May – 30 August) with water flume
. Indoor play area
. Pool tables
. Cash machine
. Free Wi-Fi in the Quayside café bar
. Papa John's pizza
. Chip shop
. Dogs assault course (site, local area and beach are very dog friendly)
The beach is under a 10 minute walk from where our caravan is located and it's under a 5 minute walk to the main Haven attractions.
It's a 5 minute drive into main Mablethorpe.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please don’t book for parties of young people, As they will be refused access to the caravan, which can be upsetting for everyone concerned.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted by the caravan owners subject to receiving a £50 deposit, this deposit can be paid by bank transfer, Upon receiving deposit, you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the caravan owners receive the deposit.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. If the deposit is not received within 2 days it is assumed by the caravan owners that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE FOUR WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then the caravan owners reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else. Bookings taken with less than FOUR weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 3 days.
4. The hirer shall also pay a £75 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within five days of departure date( but usually within 24hrs). The caravan owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of: a) replacing and/or repairing all damage b) all breakages c) charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new. ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE CARAVAN MUST BE PAID FOR!!
THE HIRER MUST INFORM THE CARAVAN OWNERS WITHIN 12HRS OF ARRIVAL OF ALL DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/ OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING RESPONSIBLE.
5. In the event of a cancellation, The hirer must confirm this in writing. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained.
If park is to close due to COVID-19 then a full refund will be given.
Any other reasons due to covid meaning any of your booking party having covid and not able to attend your holiday then proof will be needed, also if local lockdowns affect your booking then you will receive a refund apart from the £50 booking fee. You will also be given the opportunity to change to a different date which may cost more or less but that will be discussed between the both of us.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same sex groups (Couples and Family’s only).
9. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the caravan. Over Occupancy will not be Tolerated.
10. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the caravan owners and confirmed in writing to the owners.
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday caravan. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your parties safety and security purposes only.
13. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
14. The hirer shall notify the caravan owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
15. The hirer must give access to the holiday caravan as / when required to the caravan owners, holiday park owners and their staff / agents.
16. The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
17. The holiday caravan maybe occupied from 4pm onwards on the first day of hiring, unless all has been checked before then we will let you know that you are able to go to the caravan before hand.
18. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact the owner’s of the caravan. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
19. pets are allowed at owners discretion which case a £85 bond will be took.
20. Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravan .21.The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next tenants, due to inspection by staff. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
22. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
23. The holiday caravan MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring. Ready for cleaner to check over.
24. No Prams/Buggies to be left open, and used in the caravans As this has been known to Damage Doors and Fittings.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE CARAVAN / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE CARAVAN OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Once we have received your £50 deposit you the hirer has agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Mon 04 Oct 2021||Fri 08 Oct 2021||4||£110||Available|
|Fri 15 Oct 2021||Mon 18 Oct 2021||3||£130||Available|
|Mon 18 Oct 2021||Fri 22 Oct 2021||4||£140||Available|
|Fri 22 Oct 2021||Mon 25 Oct 2021||3||£170||Available|
|Mon 01 Nov 2021||Fri 05 Nov 2021||4||£100||Available|
|Fri 05 Nov 2021||Mon 08 Nov 2021||3||£110||Available|
|Mon 08 Nov 2021||Fri 12 Nov 2021||4||£100||Available|
|Fri 12 Nov 2021||Mon 15 Nov 2021||3||£110||Available|
|Mon 14 Mar 2022||Fri 18 Mar 2022||4||£135||Available|
|Fri 18 Mar 2022||Mon 21 Mar 2022||3||£150||Available|
|Mon 21 Mar 2022||Fri 25 Mar 2022||4||£135||Available|
|Fri 25 Mar 2022||Mon 28 Mar 2022||3||£150||Available|
|Mon 28 Mar 2022||Fri 01 Apr 2022||4||£135||Available|
|Fri 01 Apr 2022||Mon 04 Apr 2022||3||£150||Available|
|Mon 04 Apr 2022||Fri 08 Apr 2022||4||£160||Available|
|Fri 15 Apr 2022||Mon 18 Apr 2022||3||£200||Available|
|Mon 18 Apr 2022||Fri 22 Apr 2022||4||£250||Available|
|Fri 22 Apr 2022||Mon 25 Apr 2022||3||£160||Booked||Booked|
|Mon 25 Apr 2022||Fri 29 Apr 2022||4||£135||Available|
|Fri 29 Apr 2022||Mon 02 May 2022||3||£150||Available|
|Mon 02 May 2022||Fri 06 May 2022||4||£135||Available|
|Fri 06 May 2022||Mon 09 May 2022||3||£150||Available|
|Mon 09 May 2022||Fri 13 May 2022||4||£135||Available|
|Mon 16 May 2022||Fri 20 May 2022||4||£135||Available|
|Mon 23 May 2022||Fri 27 May 2022||4||£150||Available|
|Fri 27 May 2022||Mon 30 May 2022||3||£230||Available|
|Mon 30 May 2022||Fri 03 Jun 2022||4||£325||Available|
|Fri 03 Jun 2022||Mon 06 Jun 2022||3||£180||Available|
|Mon 06 Jun 2022||Fri 10 Jun 2022||4||£135||Available|
|Mon 13 Jun 2022||Fri 17 Jun 2022||4||£135||Available|
|Fri 17 Jun 2022||Mon 20 Jun 2022||3||£150||Available|
|Mon 20 Jun 2022||Fri 24 Jun 2022||4||£145||Available|
|Fri 24 Jun 2022||Mon 27 Jun 2022||3||£180||Available|
|Mon 27 Jun 2022||Fri 01 Jul 2022||4||£145||Available|
|Mon 04 Jul 2022||Fri 08 Jul 2022||4||£160||Available|
|Mon 11 Jul 2022||Fri 15 Jul 2022||4||£170||Available|
|Fri 15 Jul 2022||Mon 18 Jul 2022||3||£200||Available|
|Mon 18 Jul 2022||Fri 22 Jul 2022||4||£250||Available|
|Fri 22 Jul 2022||Mon 25 Jul 2022||3||£275||Available|
|Mon 25 Jul 2022||Mon 01 Aug 2022||7||£625||Available|
|Mon 01 Aug 2022||Mon 08 Aug 2022||7||£625||Available|
|Mon 15 Aug 2022||Mon 22 Aug 2022||7||£625||Available|
|Mon 22 Aug 2022||Fri 26 Aug 2022||4||£400||Available|
|Mon 29 Aug 2022||Fri 02 Sep 2022||4||£400||Available|
|Fri 02 Sep 2022||Mon 05 Sep 2022||3||£225||Available|
|Mon 05 Sep 2022||Fri 09 Sep 2022||4||£200||Available|
|Fri 09 Sep 2022||Mon 12 Sep 2022||3||£150||Available|
|Mon 12 Sep 2022||Fri 16 Sep 2022||4||£135||Available|
|Mon 19 Sep 2022||Fri 23 Sep 2022||4||£125||Available|
|Mon 26 Sep 2022||Fri 30 Sep 2022||4||£120||Available|
|Fri 30 Sep 2022||Mon 03 Oct 2022||3||£135||Available|
|Mon 03 Oct 2022||Fri 07 Oct 2022||4||£120||Available|
|Fri 07 Oct 2022||Mon 10 Oct 2022||3||£135||Available|
|Mon 10 Oct 2022||Fri 14 Oct 2022||4||£120||Available|
|Mon 17 Oct 2022||Fri 21 Oct 2022||4||£135||Available|
|Fri 21 Oct 2022||Mon 24 Oct 2022||3||£180||Available|
|Mon 24 Oct 2022||Fri 28 Oct 2022||4||£225||Available|
|Fri 28 Oct 2022||Mon 31 Oct 2022||3||£200||Available|
Property Ref: 8814