Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Treat yourself to a little bit of luxury close to the beach! Our 20ft wide Platinum Lodge on Highfield Grange Holiday Park boasts full central heating & air conditioning – lovely in the summer!
For your peace of mind this owner has been Verified. To help you book with confidence on our website, every owner is required to produce proof of ownership documentation before their advertising request is accepted. This then allows them the ‘Verified’ status. The verified status does not mean that we have personally visited each individual property listed, simply that ownership of the property has been confirmed.
A LUXURY holiday Lodge close to Clacton's lovely beaches! Our 20ft wide Platinum Lodge on 'Highfield Grange Holiday Park' in Clacton boasts full central heating & also air conditioning – lovely in the summer!
This beautifully well maintained and much loved holiday home is only 3 years old, situated on a great corner plot and not overlooked.
It’s also very close to the main entrance and all the entertainment areas, but not too close!!!
BOOK YOUR 2020/21 HOLIDAY WITH US!!
The Space :
A nearly new and extremely spacious lodge with all the creature comforts from home, including a fully fitted and stocked-out kitchen with a washing machine and dishwasher.
In the lounge we have Freeview on the TV, plus a DVD player with a selection of DVD for your pleasure.
Please note that the 2 single beds in the lounge are actually ‘fold-up Futon beds’ and ideally suited for children.
Through the patio doors you will find lovely outside decking to be able to chill-out and lounge around.
The lodge has full central heating as well as air conditioning, which is invaluable in the summer!!
As well as the family bathroom, there is an en-suite to the master bedroom, along with walk-in wardrobes in both bedrooms.
You will have your own parking space and will get an entrance barrier 'key-fob' to get on and off the park.
- 'Highfield Grange Holiday Park' is, in our opinion, the best holiday resort in Clacton, Essex by far! It is a very well looked after holiday park
with 24 hour security and all year round entertainment and is only a short distance from all the Clacton seafront attractions and historic pier.
- There’s a bus stop at the site entrance if needed, which has you on the beach front in approximately 5-10 minutes.
- There is a convenience shop on site, but just a short 5 minute walk away is a big Tesco.
- Guests have access to all of the on site amenities and activities, which include the Boat House Restaurant, the bar, an all-weather sports
pitch, fruit-machine room and outdoor kids playground areas etc.
Please Note :
- If you want use of the swimming pools/water-flumes and to also enjoy the fantastic evening entertainment at the clubhouse (March-October
only) you have to buy 'Family Entertainment Passes' from Reception, which are great value for money and really not that expensive.
Bookings & Conditions :
- We ask for a £100 deposit, which is refunded once an inspection has been made after you leave.
- We really do love & enjoy staying at our Lodge and want our guests to do so too! Please leave it as you find it for the next family to enjoy!!
- Check-in is 3pm onwards and check-out time is before 10am, but these can be flexible on request.
- We are relatively new to renting so you will find a holiday home that has been loved and is unspoiled!
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to make contact.
Michael & Amanda
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
Property Ref: 8158