Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
We have a double glazed and central heated Victory Sandhurst for hire sited on the Green section of Waterside Park & Spa in Dorset.
For your peace of mind this owner has been Verified. To help you book with confidence on our website, every owner is required to produce proof of ownership documentation before their advertising request is accepted. This then allows them the ‘Verified’ status. The verified status does not mean that we have personally visited each individual property listed, simply that ownership of the property has been confirmed.
***FAST FREE WIFI***
Our cleaning team will have cleaned the caravan and disinfected everything with an Electrostatic Spray to maximise hygene and remove any possible traces of Coronavirus before you arrive, All bedding is provided, no need to make the beds on your arrival, just get on with your holiday!
Under no circumstances are electric vehicles to be charged outside the caravan or charged from the caravan domestic electrical supply, charging points can be found in the car park across from the main reception. Failure to adhere to this may result in you being asked to vacate the caravan immediately.
This is our Victory Sandhurst holiday home sited on the prestigious, 5 star Waterside Park & Spa in Bowleaze Cove, Weymouth. It is fully equipped to ensure your holiday is as comfortable as possible and benefits from full central heating and double glazing throughout for both warmth and security.
Sited in the Green section of the park, it is right next to the babbling River Jordan, complete with ducks and other wildlife. The main site amenities are just a short, flat walk away.
Our caravan has a PVC decking area with seating for 6 people and a coffee table.
The caravan can sleep up to 6 people in comfort and is laid out as follows:
Master Bedroom - Double bed with cupboards and shelving above, plus extra storage underneath, two bedside tables with lamps, two large wardrobes with hanging rails and a chest of drawers, a small dressing table and stool with a mirror. The radiator beneath the window, which has views of the River Jordan, keeps the room cosy on chilly nights. There is also a flat screen TV with Freeview and the benefit of a private en-suite with toilet, wash basin and a radiator.
Twin Bedroom - Twin beds that can be pushed together to form another double if needed, storage above, a double wardrobe with drawers beneath and radiator with mirror above. The window overlooks the decking area.
Family Bathroom – Wash basin with mirrored cabinet above and storage below, a large walk-in shower cubicle, toilet and radiator. The central heating boiler is situated in the bathroom cupboard.
Living Room – The spacious open plan living room features a large, comfortable, wraparound sofa with incorporated fold-out sprung double bed, a small coffee table, stylish electric fire and 40" flat screen, 4K TV with both satellite (200+ channels) and Freeview. There is also a DVD player and a selection of DVDs that you are more than welcome to watch should you wish.
Kitchen Diner - Fully equipped with a built-in fridge and separate freezer, a cooker with full size oven, grill compartment and four ring hob, plus a built-in microwave - we have cooked a Christmas dinner in this so we are confident it will meet all your cooking needs! The kitchen has all necessary pots, pans, utensils and crockery, as well as an electric kettle and toaster. There is a large selection of glassware and cups, including some melamine picnic plates for eating outside. Alternatively, there is a dining table with four chairs separating the kitchen diner from the living room area.
Outside – PVC decking area with a lockable gate and steps down to the ground. We have added an extra external light to light the steps and this can be activated using the switch opposite the caravan door. There is parking for a large vehicle adjacent to the decking.
Waterside entertainment passes, gas and electric are included. However, should you require passes for the pool and Spa, these are available at Waterside reception for an additional charge.
Onsite amenities include: Amusements; Bar; Sports Bar with live sporting coverage; Children's club; Children's entertainment; Children's pool; Grocery store; Gym; Laundry facilities; Live entertainment; Playground; Restaurant; Sauna; Snooker and pool; Swimming pool with water slide; Take-away; Wi-Fi
The beach is 300 yards from the main site entrance, with a bar, restaurant and shop adjacent. A car boot and market is held every Monday just outside the gates.
Bowleaze Cove is stunning, with views to Portland Bill.
Weymouth is a short car ride away, or hop on the bus from inside the Park right to the heart of the town; busses run every 20 minutes.
Close to the park is RSPB Lodmoor Park, for yet more stunning bird and wildlife.
Green 4 Lettings Terms and Conditions of Hire
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they make up your agreement with us.To make these terms and conditions as easy to understand as possible please see our definitions of the phrases you may see:
'you' and 'your' – the person that makes the booking
'we', 'us' and 'our' – Green 4 Lettings.
'we both' – both Green 4 Lettings and you
'agreement' – the contract between us based on these terms and conditions, any other conditions we refer to, anything else we agree in writing and the terms of any promotional offer you've booked.
The total number of people coming with you (including children and babies) must not be more than 6. If you do exceed the maximum number, they will not be permitted to stay.
We want the holidays we provide to be enjoyable for everyone, therefore we have the right to decline a booking, especially if we think things may get spoilt for our other guests. If you come to the park and cause a problem, we will ask you to leave immediately, or at the very earliest opportunity.
No exceptions will be made, and no refunds will be given.
Where some of the party is under 21, there must be sufficient capable and responsible adults over the age of 21 to provide suitable supervision for the party and each member of it.
1. Whilst this agreement is between us and you, the lead booker, you are responsible for ensuring that each member of your party knows about and agrees with these terms and conditions.
2. Under no circumstances are electric vehicles to be charged outside the caravan or charged from the caravan domestic electrical supply, charging points can be found in the car park across from the main reception. Failure to adhere to this may result in you being asked to vacate the caravan immediately.
3. No pets or smoking are allowed in this caravan.
4. We cannot take responsibility or pay compensation for things beyond our control that destroy or damage our accommodation. Things beyond our control include fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, and epidemics/pandemics.
5. As the caravan is based in Dorset, and our business office in Birmingham, we are bound by English Law. This means that whilst we would hope it never came to it, if it did, we agree that English Law would apply to this agreement. If things went wrong, we both agree that English courts would oversee any decisions.
6. In accordance with Waterside Park rules we cannot permit single sex groups and no boats, jet skis or vans are permitted on the park.
7. In the event of damage to the caravan or its contents during your stay, or the need for additional cleaning, we reserve the right to withhold part, or all of, your security deposit to put this right.
8. You agree to vacate the caravan no later than the stated departure time.
Covid 19 (Coronavirus) Specific Terms and Conditions
9. Green 4 Lettings reserve the right to terminate a booking at any time in order to follow government advice or the closure of the park in line with any lockdown measures imposed. If cancellation falls before holiday date, we will advise of any refund due at the time of cancellation.
10. The caravan will be thoroughly deep cleaned prior to your arrival. We would be grateful if you would keep the caravan clean during your stay and remove any used bedding prior to departure and leave this at the end of the bed(s) for collection by the cleaner.
11. You agree to adhere to all social distancing guidelines whilst on park, STAY SAFE!
12. Should you, or any member of your party show signs of Coronavirus (Covid 19) during your stay you agree to vacate the caravan immediately and head to your primary dwelling to facilitate self-isolation. Self-isolation/quarantine may not be carried out anywhere on site at Waterside including at the Green 4 caravan.
13. In the event of yourself or any member of your party showing signs of Coronavirus (Covid 19) you agree to inform us immediately and to inform main reception at Waterside.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Sat 02 Apr 2022||Sat 09 Apr 2022||7||£450||Booked||Booked Lynam|
|Sat 09 Apr 2022||Sat 16 Apr 2022||7||£750||Booked||Booked Hammond/Wood|
|Sat 09 Apr 2022||Sat 16 Apr 2022||£||Booked|
|Sat 16 Apr 2022||Sat 23 Apr 2022||£||Booked|
|Sat 16 Apr 2022||Sat 23 Apr 2022||7||£750||Booked||Booked Clarke|
|Sat 23 Apr 2022||Sat 30 Apr 2022||7||£450||Booked||Booked Woodfine|
|Sat 30 Apr 2022||Sat 07 May 2022||7||£500||Booked|
|Sat 07 May 2022||Sat 14 May 2022||7||£450||Booked||Booked Cable|
|Sat 14 May 2022||Sat 21 May 2022||7||£500||Booked||Booked Cook|
|Sat 21 May 2022||Sat 28 May 2022||7||£525||Booked||Booked Mobberley|
|Sat 28 May 2022||Sat 04 Jun 2022||7||£800||Booked||Booked Mr Scott|
|Sat 04 Jun 2022||Sat 11 Jun 2022||7||£550||Booked||Booked Minch|
|Sat 11 Jun 2022||Sat 18 Jun 2022||7||£550||Booked||Booked Burrows|
|Sat 18 Jun 2022||Sat 25 Jun 2022||7||£550||Booked||Booked Conway|
|Sat 25 Jun 2022||Sat 02 Jul 2022||7||£550||Booked||Booked Olbison|
|Sat 02 Jul 2022||Sat 09 Jul 2022||7||£700||Booked||Booked Olbison|
|Sat 09 Jul 2022||Sat 16 Jul 2022||7||£700||Booked||Booked Jones|
|Sat 16 Jul 2022||Sat 23 Jul 2022||7||£800||Available|
|Sat 23 Jul 2022||Sat 30 Jul 2022||7||£1100||Booked||Booked Jackson|
|Sat 30 Jul 2022||Sat 06 Aug 2022||7||£1100||Booked||Booked Jackson|
|Sat 06 Aug 2022||Sat 13 Aug 2022||7||£1100||Booked||Booked Standring|
|Sat 13 Aug 2022||Sat 20 Aug 2022||7||£1100||Booked||Booked Balch|
|Sat 20 Aug 2022||Sat 27 Aug 2022||7||£1100||Booked||Booked Martin|
|Sat 27 Aug 2022||Sat 03 Sep 2022||7||£900||Booked||Booked Martin|
|Sat 03 Sep 2022||Sat 10 Sep 2022||7||£550||Booked||Booked Simpson|
|Sat 10 Sep 2022||Sat 17 Sep 2022||7||£475||Booked||Booked Wood|
|Sat 17 Sep 2022||Sat 24 Sep 2022||7||£450||Booked||Booked Jones|
|Sat 24 Sep 2022||Sat 01 Oct 2022||7||£450||Booked||Booked Burrows|
|Sat 01 Oct 2022||Sat 08 Oct 2022||7||£350||Booked||Booked Hartland|
|Sat 08 Oct 2022||Sat 15 Oct 2022||7||£350||Booked||Booked Casey|
|Sat 15 Oct 2022||Sat 22 Oct 2022||7||£600||Available|
|Sat 22 Oct 2022||Sat 29 Oct 2022||7||£600||Booked||Booked Stirling|
|Sat 29 Oct 2022||Sat 05 Nov 2022||7||£600||Available|
|Sat 01 Apr 2023||Sat 08 Apr 2023||£||Booked|
|Pots & Pans|
|Indoor Swimming Pool|
|Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Take Aways/Snack Bars|
Property Ref: 7439