Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
My Luxury, two year old ABI caravan is sited on a new development within the 5 star Hoburne Park, this section of the park was added in 2019.
CARAVAN FACILITIES INCLUDE:
• Private parking for two cars
• French doors onto large, private decking area & green area to front
• Rattan decking furniture with seat/back cushion
• Table and low level stools
• Entrance hall containing shoe storage & coat rack
• Gas central heating
• 40” Smart TV in living area (Netflix, if you have an account,) YouTube
• Bluetooth speakers for DAB radio and your own device connection
• Private WiFi (10mb bandwidth)
• Electric real effect fire in lounge
• Filter coffee pot
• 4 slot toaster
• Built in Microwave
• Five ring range gas hob, oven and grill
• Dishwasher (rinse aid/dishwasher salt is monitored and refilled on changeover day)
• Built in fridge/freezer
• Built in washing machine
• Wok, saucepans, oven trays and casserole dish
• Kitchen utensils
• Plastic containers
• Dining table and chairs
• Placemats for indoor/outdoor use
• King size bed in master bedroom, wardrobes, storage and dressing table and stool
• En-suite shower room and toilet off master bedroom
• Twin room with two 6 x 3ft single beds, wardrobes, dressing table and stool
• Duvet and pillows for master, twin room (Please bring sheets and duvet cover)
• Hairdryer with diffuser attachment
• Family bathroom with toilet, and shower
• Steam Iron and ironing board
Check in from 4pm - Check out 10.30am
PLEASE NOTE: The caravan is not suited for young babies or toddlers, as there are no cots or highchairs available. Please message to discuss if you have small children as I can supply throws for furniture coverings to protect the furniture so you don’t have to worry about those sticky little fingers.
The caravan has been designed to give a home from home feeling. You will be able to have a relaxed, carefree and enjoyable break where you can unwind. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of this lovely part of the country, where you can escape from busy life and create some lovely memories for you and your families, as I have since owning the caravan.
This is the perfect getaway for couples, young families or that single retreat if that’s what you are looking for.
The caravan is sited near enough to all the on-site facilities, while being positioned in a quiet and tranquil part of the park for those who just want to relax, read a book or have some quiet time.
Bookings & Conditions
Prices shown are subject to an additional cleaning fee of £50, which is conducted on the day you depart.
£50 breakage or damage deposit will be asked for when booking and will be returned to you within 48 hours after checks have been carried out on your departure. Minor breakages won’t be charged for.
The on-site facilities include: two heated swimming pools, outdoor and indoor, a small gym, mini-golf, outdoor play area, boules court, games arcade, bistro, cafe, and ice cream shack.
Throughout the season there is always some entertainment for all the family, there really is something for everyone. Temporary membership passes for use of the facilities and access to the entertainment are available if required - the cost is £15 for 1 day and £40 for a week for up to 6 people.
The nearest beach is Avon, about 15 minutes walk from the park. Steamers Point, another beautiful walk, is also about 15 minutes from the park and leads to the beautiful Highcliffe Castle. You can walk to the well-known Mudeford Quay where the kids can enjoy some crab fishing!
Why not treat yourself to some fresh fish or seafood or even book a fishing trip in season and catch your own.
With so many things to do, you won’t have time to fit it all in. The local area has many lovely bars and restaurants to choose from including; The Oaks, James & White, The Noisy Lobster, The Boathouse these are just a few offering some tasty delights! You really will be spoilt for choice.
COVID restrictions may still be in place when you visit, so you may want to book in advance.
If you would rather spend the evening in after a busy day out at the beach, then there are plenty of takeaways and supermarkets to hand. Local supermarkets include Sainsbury’s, Lidl, Aldi and Waitrose all and there is also a Spar that you can walk to just outside the park if you need emergency grocery supplies.
There are many beautiful nearby attractions - The New Forest, Durdle Door, Bournemouth, Hengistbury Head, Sandbanks and the Isle of Wight are all well within reach.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Mon 12 Jul 2021||Fri 16 Jul 2021||4||£710||Booked|
|Sun 18 Jul 2021||Thu 22 Jul 2021||4||£710||Booked|
|Fri 23 Jul 2021||Fri 23 Jul 2021||4||£750||Booked|
|Fri 23 Jul 2021||Tue 27 Jul 2021||4||£750||Booked|
|Mon 23 Aug 2021||Fri 27 Aug 2021||4||£750||Booked|
|Mon 20 Sep 2021||Thu 23 Sep 2021||3||£300||Available|
|Sun 03 Oct 2021||Thu 07 Oct 2021||4||£400||Available|
Property Ref: 8862