Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Our Harrogate lodge on Hoburne Park is designed to make those precious moments for relaxation priceless. Lavished with luxuries, it pampers every sense and every second spent here feels special.
For your peace of mind this owner has been Verified. To help you book with confidence on our website, every owner is required to produce proof of ownership documentation before their advertising request is accepted. This then allows them the ‘Verified’ status. The verified status does not mean that we have personally visited each individual property listed, simply that ownership of the property has been confirmed.
PLEASE NOTE - the dates shown in our PRICE & AVAILABILITY section are booked dates - not available dates
Our new (built July 2020) 41’ x 20’ Harrogate lodge on Hoburne Park is designed to make those precious moments for relaxation priceless. Lavished with luxuries, this sumptuous lodge pampers every sense and every second spent here feels special. A time to unwind is a luxury in itself nowadays, that’s why from its bedroom suites to living quarters, this two bedroom luxury lodge is the perfect solution.
The lodge is perfect for young families and couples alike, due to it’s location you can choose to get involved with the park’s activities, or be left to enjoy the peace and quiet.
On-site facilities include: two heated swimming pools, indoor and outdoor (summer months only), gym, mini-golf, bars, outdoor playgrounds for toddlers and older children, a multi games area, boules court, arcade, restaurants, ice cream shack and evening entertainment. Temporary Membership passes for access to the clubhouse activities, entertainment etc are available. The cost is £50 and this gives up to 6 people access for up to 7 nights. We require 48 hours notice to process the passes which are collected from reception. Please contact the owners for more details.
Access to the beach at Steamer Point and Mudeford Quay are also within walking distance. Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Lidl and Aldi are all nearby, and there’s a local Spar is located just outside of the park boundary for that emergency pint of milk! Nearby attractions include the New Forest, Beaulieu, Swanage, Durdle Door, Bournemouth, Monkey World, as well as some fantastic pubs and restaurants, including The Waterloo Arms, James & White, The Noisy Lobster, The Boathouse and the Kings Arms Hotel, to name just a few!
Highcliffe Castle, the Isle of Wight and the quaint port town of Lymington are all well within reach.
Prices are subject to an additional cleaning fee of £70 that is conducted on the day you depart.
LODGE FACILITIES INCLUDE:
• Festival trolley to transport beach stuff
• Firepit BBQ, chairs, blankets & BBQ tools
• Private parking for two cars
• Large, private decking area & garden
• Rattan decking furniture with seat/back cushions
• Beach tent
• Entrance hall containing shoe storage & coat rack
• Duvet and pillows for master, twin room and lounge sofa bed
• LG 43" HD Smart TV in living area (Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube)
• Bluetooth speakers for DAB radio and your own device connection
• Private WiFi (10mb bandwidth)
• Electric real effect fire in lounge
• USB charging incorporated in plug sockets throughout the lodge
• King size bed in master bedroom, wardrobes, storage and lit dressing table and stool
• En-suite shower room and toilet off master bedroom
• LG 32" HD TV in master bedroom
• Hairdryer with diffuser attachment
• Twin room with two 6 x 3ft single beds, wardrobes, nightlight, lit dressing table and stool
• Family bathroom with toilet, bath and shower
• Separate utility room with sink
• Steam Iron and ironing board
• Washing machine
• Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary pods
• Expresso cups and saucers
• Kettle (tea, coffee pods and sugar provided)
• 4 slot toaster
• Microwave and grill
• Dishwasher (rinse aid/dishwasher salt is monitored and refilled on changeover day)
• Five ring range gas hob, three ovens (two gas, one electric) and grill
• Separate fridge
• Separate freezer
• Wok, saucepans, oven trays and casserole dish
• Kitchen utensils
• Breakfast bar with three stools
• Dining table and chairs
• Placemats for indoor/outdoor use
• Gas central heating
PLEASE NOTE: Although we are happy for infants and babies to enjoy the lodge too, we do not provide cots or high chairs. Of course, please feel free to bring your own.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Mon 08 Aug 2022||Fri 12 Aug 2022||£||Booked||Evans|
|Fri 12 Aug 2022||Mon 15 Aug 2022||£||Booked||Denham|
|Mon 15 Aug 2022||Sat 20 Aug 2022||£||Booked||Mulraney|
|Mon 22 Aug 2022||Fri 26 Aug 2022||£||Booked||Hillier|
|Fri 26 Aug 2022||Wed 31 Aug 2022||£||Booked||Tokaji|
|Wed 31 Aug 2022||Sun 04 Sep 2022||£||Booked||Thorne|
|Wed 07 Sep 2022||Fri 09 Sep 2022||£||Booked||BRT|
|Fri 09 Sep 2022||Mon 12 Sep 2022||£||Booked||Oldham|
|Wed 14 Sep 2022||Mon 19 Sep 2022||£||Booked||Bracken|
|Fri 23 Sep 2022||Sun 25 Sep 2022||£||Booked||BRT|
|Thu 29 Sep 2022||Mon 03 Oct 2022||£||Booked||Caswell|
|Fri 07 Oct 2022||Fri 21 Oct 2022||£||Booked||Mills|
|Fri 21 Oct 2022||Mon 24 Oct 2022||£||Booked||Beight|
|Thu 27 Oct 2022||Sun 30 Oct 2022||£||Booked||Barnard|
|Thu 15 Dec 2022||Sun 18 Dec 2022||£||Booked||Cawley|
|Sat 24 Dec 2022||Tue 27 Dec 2022||£||Booked||Chance|
|Fri 07 Apr 2023||Mon 10 Apr 2023||£||Booked||Wathall|
|Mon 29 May 2023||Fri 02 Jun 2023||£||Booked||Blackett|
|Sat 24 Jun 2023||Sat 01 Jul 2023||£||Booked||Gibson|
|Mon 03 Jul 2023||Sun 09 Jul 2023||£||Booked||Harcourt|
|Sun 09 Jul 2023||Sun 16 Jul 2023||£||Booked||Witcomb|
|Sun 20 Aug 2023||Fri 25 Aug 2023||£||Booked||Fegan|