Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Dog friendly, 2018 model holiday caravan for hire on Haven’s Weymouth Bay Holiday Park, set in a nice quiet area right next to the path to the beach, which is a 5 minute walk (Bowleaze Cove).
Our ABI Horizon, three bedroom caravan sleeps eight, by way of a double bedroom, two twin bedded rooms and a pull-out bed in the front room.
The caravan also benefits from having two toilets.
Within the caravan you will find a lovely fire in front room and outside we have a large patio area with picnic bench and barbeque.
Bed linen is NOT included.
Fun Passes are NOT included. However, these can be purchased from Reception on your arrival - the price of the passes changes all the time, so I will not know how much these are.
We are a DOG friendly caravan.
Weymouth Bay Holiday Park’s main entertainment is just a 5 minute walk away from our caravan.
Booking Your Holiday
We require a £100 deposit to secure your dates, which is non-refundable. Upon receipt of your deposit we will confirm your booking by e-mail.
The balance of your holiday must be paid 8 weeks prior to your holiday start date. If the balance is not received by this date we will assume you no longer want the caravan and it may be re-let.
We require a £100 security deposit to be paid with your final payment. If the caravan is left clean and tidy, with no damage, loss and/or breakages, the security deposit will be refunded within 7-14 days of your departure.
All bookings are from 2pm on the date of arrival and 10am for departures.
Before booking your holiday home, please take time to read these terms and conditions:
1) The lead person on the booking form must be over 21 years of age of the time of booking
2) No single sex parties permitted & No groups where average age of 21 and under
3) Only the persons named on the booking form can stay in the holiday home or the insurance is invalid
4) The occupier will be held responsible for any loss and damage during their stay
5) No smoking is permitted in the caravan
6) If any person in your party displays anti-social behaviour, your whole party could be evicted from the park by Haven, with no compensation
7) We cannot accept liability for any personal injury, loss or damage sustained by any member of your party
8) If the park is closed due to COVID-19, then a full refund will be given
You will find lots to do on Weymouth Bay Holiday Park and in the area, no matter what your age.
Weymouth beach and the town centre are a 10 minute bus ride away, with the bus stop being right outside the Park.
Bowleaze Cove is very close, where you will find a fun fair, arcade, café, a chip shop and two bars, one of which overlooks the sea.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Sat 29 May 2021||Sat 05 Jun 2021||7||£||Booked||booked|
|Sat 19 Jun 2021||Sat 26 Jun 2021||7||£||Available|
|Sat 26 Jun 2021||Sat 03 Jul 2021||7||£||Available|
|Sat 03 Jul 2021||Sat 10 Jul 2021||7||£||Available|
|Sat 10 Jul 2021||Sat 17 Jul 2021||7||£||Available|
|Sat 17 Jul 2021||Sat 24 Jul 2021||7||£||Available|
|Sat 24 Jul 2021||Sat 31 Jul 2021||7||£||Available|
|Sat 31 Jul 2021||Sat 07 Aug 2021||7||£||Booked||booked|
|Sat 07 Aug 2021||Sat 14 Aug 2021||7||£||Booked||booked|
|Sat 14 Aug 2021||Sat 21 Aug 2021||7||£||Available|
|Sat 21 Aug 2021||Sat 28 Aug 2021||7||£||Booked||booked|
Property Ref: 8748