Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Our homely and spacious, 3 bedroom, 2017 Bordeaux Exclusive caravan is perfect for a family getaway; complete with a veranda looking onto views of the surrounding hills.
It offers a spacious master bedroom with en-suite, dresser and TV, along with two well-spaced twin bedrooms with central cabinets and good size wardrobe in each.
The family shower room has a light up mirror and shaver sockets.
The kitchen and dining area has a microwave, kettle, toaster, under unit lighting and a large built-in fridge freezer, complete with integral wine rack.
The living area has two free standing sofas and two moveable stools, a central coffee table, 32” TV with DVD player and DVDs, plus an Xbox 360 with games for those unexpected rainy days. There is also a games cupboard with various games and in-built Bluetooth and radio speaker system in the ceiling.
This area leads out through French doors onto the veranda where you can sit for a relaxing morning or evening snacks/drinks. The outside area has a picnic bench for those lazy summer meals – a small barbecue is also supplied.
Extra appliances include a vacuum cleaner, table top ironing board, iron and hairdryer.
All conveniences are very close, with a large supermarkets a ten minute drive away.
So what are you waiting for? Just pack your clothes, towel and food and your holiday is awaiting.
Booking Your Holiday
We require a £100 deposit, which is non-refundable. Upon receipt of your deposit we will confirm your booking by e-mail or post.
The balance of your holiday must be paid 8 weeks prior to your holiday start date. If the balance is not received by this date we will assume you no longer want the caravan and it may be re-let.
We require £100 security deposit to be paid with your final payment. If the caravan is left clean and tidy and no damage, loss or breakages are found, the security deposit will be refunded within 7-14 days of your holiday.
Gas and electricity cost are included in the price.
Entertainment Complex Passes are NOT included in the price of the rental home, but these can be bought at reception on your arrival.
All bookings are from 2pm on the date of arrival and 10am for departures.
The keys are to be collected from reception and returned to reception on your departure.
Terms & Conditions
Before booking you holiday home please take time to read these terms and conditions:
1) The lead person on the booking form must be over 21 years of age of the time of booking
2) No single sex parties permitted. No groups where average age of 21 and under
3) Only the persons named on the booking form can stay in the holiday home or the insurance is invalid
4) The occupier will be held responsible for the loss and damage during their stay
5) No smoking is permitted in the caravan
6) If any person in your party displays anti-social behaviour your whole party could be evicted from the park by Haven, with no compensation
7) We cannot accept liability for any personal injury, loss or damage sustained by any member of your party
8) We are unable to accept liability for any disturbance due to workmen, other holiday makers or the movement of caravans around the site
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Sat 20 Jul 2019||Sat 27 Jul 2019||7||£||Booked||Booked|
|Sat 27 Jul 2019||Sat 03 Aug 2019||7||£||Booked||Booked|
|Sat 03 Aug 2019||Sat 10 Aug 2019||7||£||Booked||Booked|
|Sat 10 Aug 2019||Sat 17 Aug 2019||7||£||Booked||Booked|
|Sat 17 Aug 2019||Sat 24 Aug 2019||7||£||Booked||Booked|
|Sat 24 Aug 2019||Sat 31 Aug 2019||7||£||Booked||Booked|
|Sat 26 Oct 2019||Sat 02 Nov 2019||7||£||Booked||Booked|
Property Ref: 7599