Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
SPECIAL OFFER! EARLY BIRD BOOKING DISCOUNTS OFFER STILL AVAILABLE! Message us for more details!
Welcome to our holiday home on Bay View! We have been owners at Haven Littlesea in Weymouth for 6 years and simply love it here! Weymouth has always been special to us, we even got married here 10 years ago and never get tired of saying 'Welcome Home' each time we go past the 'Welcome to Weymouth' sign as we enter the towns border!
In October 2015 we upgraded to a platinum 6 berth caravan on the Bay View section of the park.
It’s 42ft x 14f t size has a real nice spacious, airy feel to it, with lots of natural light due to the caravans design!
There are wonderful sea views at the caravan which you can see in the photos above and we are only a 1 minute walk to the water and also some wonderful costal paths and country walks!
As you drive into the private driveway you will be greeted by our private garden area and new large side decking with lockable gate. The caravan also has a front deck with can be accessed from the double French doors in the lounge which fully open to let the glorious views and sunshine into the caravan!
The view, without doubt, is one of the best on park and we never get bored of looking at it at different times of day to see the changes in the tide and the ever changing scenery.
The Serena caravan retains its charm and elegance and stands out from the crowd with its Georgian windows and classic features. Light streams into the well-appointed country style kitchen through the skylight and the dining area has wooden venetian blinds at the windows, adding character and finesse. Luxury and comfort are provided by the generous sofas and soft coloured furnishings, there are French windows to the front elevation allowing you to relax and take in the view.
The well-proportioned master bedroom in the caravan has a walk-in wardrobe and large dressing table. The Serena is rich with clever storage and beautiful finishing touches that create an individual, highly specified holiday home.
Platinum Spec Caravan
- Bayview 26 is sited on a private no through quiet road literally a 1 minute walk to the water’s edge or if you go up the hill some amazing country walks and kite flying areas!
- 42ft long x 14ft wide dimensions
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Radiators in all bedrooms, lounge, bathroom, halls and en-suite.
- 2 bedrooms plus a double sofa bed in the lounge
Master bedroom with en- suite
- Large walk-in double wardrobe
- Dressing table and stools
- 32" HD TV in the master bedroom
- 2 x singles or can make 1 x double
- TV - Xbox - Movies - Games
- 2 wardrobes - plenty of storage
- Dressing table / mirror / overhead storage above both beds
- Front balcony leading from main lounge with excellent lagoon view
- Large side decking with gate and excellent views of the lagoon
- Private safe garden with outdoor toys
- Private hardstanding driveway
- Rattan luxury chairs and tables on the side deck to relax as you take in that view with your morning coffee!
- Pub style bench / table in the garden for those outside lunches!
- Extra fold up deck chairs and sun beds for you to use when the sun is out!
- 3 seater sofa
- 2 seater sofa bed
- 40" HD TV
- Blu-Ray player and movies
- Electric warm glow effect fireplace
- Double French window doors opening on to the front decking area
- Freestanding dining table and 4 chairs
- Country style open plan kitchen
- Floor to ceiling fridge/freezer
- Large skylight
- Well-appointed workspaces
- Large 5 burner cooker, gas hob with gas oven
- Lots of storage space
- Kettle / microwave / upgraded cutlery and crockery, etc
- Main bathroom has a large size shower, radiator, WC and sink.
- En-suite also has a shower in addition to WC, radiator and sink.
Gas and electric is included in the price
No smoking/No pets in the caravan, sorry!
Entertainment passes are NOT included in the price but can be purchased on site from reception.
A £150 deposit is required at the time of booking, the remaining balance is to be be paid 60 days prior to arrival date.
A refundable security deposit of £75 will be added to the final invoice and must also be paid 60 days prior to arrival. This is refunded once the caravan has been checked after your departure.
Full terms and conditions can be provided upon request.
Littlesea Holiday Park
Littlesea Holiday Park is the perfect place if you’re looking for lots of things to keep the whole family entertained – plus it’s a great location in a beautiful part of the UK. Set on the stunning south coast, this park offers more than enough to keep you and your family busy.
Facilities on site are as follows:
Food & Drink
- Mash and Barrel bar & restaurant
- Fish and Chip shop
- Show bar
- Starbucks Coffee House
- Mini market
- Gift shop
- Hire shop
Pools & Watersports Activities
- Heated indoor pool
- Heated outdoor pool
- Aqua gliders & aqua jets
- Kayaking & turbo paddlers
- Go Live kids show
- Amusment arcade
- Prize bingo
- Party dances
- Project talent
- Live bands
- Nature Rockz at Littlesea for age 6+
- Make survival shelters
- Fire lighting techniques
- Make nature bracelet
- Explore with the Park Ranger
- Park safari expedition
- Seaside squad
- Funstar boot camp
- Football academy
- Adventure golf
- Tennis courts
- Outdoor play area
- Seaside slam wrestling
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Sat 30 Mar 2019||Sat 06 Apr 2019||7||£500.00||Available|
|Mon 01 Apr 2019||Fri 05 Apr 2019||4||£399.00||Available|
|Mon 08 Apr 2019||Fri 12 Apr 2019||4||£399.00||Booked||BOOKED|
|Sat 13 Apr 2019||Sat 20 Apr 2019||7||£650.00||Available|
|Sat 20 Apr 2019||Sat 27 Apr 2019||7||£650.00||Available|
|Sat 27 Apr 2019||Thu 04 Apr 2019||7||£500.00||Booked||BOOKED|
|Mon 29 Apr 2019||Fri 03 May 2019||4||£399.00||Available|
|Sat 04 May 2019||Sat 11 May 2019||7||£650.00||Available|
|Mon 06 May 2019||Fri 10 May 2019||4||£399.00||Available|
|Sat 11 May 2019||Sat 18 May 2019||7||£500.00||Available|
|Mon 13 May 2019||Fri 17 May 2019||4||£399.00||Available|
|Sat 18 May 2019||Sat 25 May 2019||7||£500.00||Available|
|Mon 20 May 2019||Fri 24 May 2019||4||£399.00||Available|
|Sat 25 May 2019||Sat 01 Jun 2019||7||£650.00||Booked||BOOKED|
|Sat 01 Jun 2019||Sat 08 Jun 2019||7||£650.00||Available|
|Sat 08 Jun 2019||Sat 15 Jun 2019||7||£650.00||Available||BOOKED|
|Sat 15 Jun 2019||Sat 22 Jun 2019||7||£650.00||Available|
|Mon 17 Jun 2019||Fri 21 Jun 2019||4||£499.00||Available|
|Sat 22 Jun 2019||Sat 29 Jun 2019||7||£499.00||Available||BOOKED|
|Sat 29 Jun 2019||Sat 06 Jul 2019||7||£650.00||Available|
|Sat 06 Jul 2019||Sat 13 Jul 2019||7||£650.00||Booked||BOOKED|
|Sat 13 Jul 2019||Sat 20 Jul 2019||7||£650.00||Booked||BOOKED|
|Sat 20 Jul 2019||Sat 27 Jul 2019||7||£950.00||Available|
|Sat 27 Jul 2019||Sat 03 Aug 2019||7||£950.00||Available||Booked|
|Sat 03 Aug 2019||Sat 10 Aug 2019||7||£950.00||Booked||Booked|
|Sat 10 Aug 2019||Sat 17 Aug 2019||7||£950.00||Available|
|Sat 17 Aug 2019||Sat 24 Aug 2019||7||£950.00||Available|
|Sat 24 Aug 2019||Sat 31 Aug 2019||7||£950.00||Available|
|Sat 31 Aug 2019||Sat 07 Sep 2019||7||£650.00||Available|
|Sat 07 Sep 2019||Sat 14 Sep 2019||7||£550.00||Available|
|Mon 09 Sep 2019||Fri 13 Sep 2019||4||£399.00||Available|
|Sat 14 Sep 2019||Sat 21 Sep 2019||7||£500.00||Available|
|Mon 16 Sep 2019||Fri 20 Sep 2019||4||£399.00||Available|
|Sat 21 Sep 2019||Sat 28 Sep 2019||7||£500.00||Available|
|Mon 23 Sep 2019||Fri 27 Sep 2019||4||£399.00||Available|
|Sat 28 Sep 2019||Sat 05 Oct 2019||7||£500.00||Booked|
|Mon 30 Sep 2019||Fri 04 Oct 2019||4||£299.00||Available|
|Sat 05 Oct 2019||Sat 12 Oct 2019||7||£500.00||Available|
|Mon 07 Oct 2019||Fri 11 Oct 2019||4||£299.00||Available|
|Sat 12 Oct 2019||Sat 19 Oct 2019||7||£500.00||Available|
|Mon 14 Oct 2019||Fri 18 Oct 2019||4||£299.00||Available|
|Sat 19 Oct 2019||Sat 26 Oct 2019||7||£599.00||Available|
|Sat 26 Oct 2019||Sat 02 Nov 2019||7||£599.00||Available|
Property Ref: 7456