Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Welcome to our 2 Bedroom Sea View Platinum Grade Caravan with side and extended front decking Holiday Home at Haven Littlesea, Weymouth.
We have been owners for over 8 years now and have had many happy guests who have enjoyed our lovely Caravan with its stunning Sea Views on our large side and front decking areas!
For the 2021 season we have upgraded many areas of the holiday home for your enjoyment!
This includes brand new 2 and 3 seater sofas in the lounge, new 55" 4K UHD TV, new carpets throughout the caravan and a new extended front deck to give even more space for you to enjoy the amazing views!
The view, without doubt, is one of the best on park and we never get bored of looking at it at different times of day to see the changes in the tide and the ever changing scenery.
Please note images on the website are before the new carpet, sofas and TVs were added, new photos will be added in April when the park reopens!
As you arrive at the caravan you will find the driveway for parking your car and a lovely mature private garden to the side of the caravan. Perfect place to catch some sun or enjoy a glass of wine! The side decking area leads you into the main lounge / kitchen area which is nice and bright due to the kitchen skylight and tall windows in the dining area. The newly furnished lounge area with brand new 2 and 3 seater sofas, new carpet, TV unit, side tables and 55 inch 4k UHD TV really give the holiday home a Platinum grade luxury feel for your enjoyment.
The Kitchen area is provided with upgraded items such as Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine, quality kettle, toaster microwave and new cookware for your use. There is a large built in Fridge/Freezer to keep all your food and drink in during your stay.
The hallway leads into the rest of the caravan with a master bathroom with large Shower and WC, a twin bedroom that can be used as a double if required and the master bedroom with king size bed, TV, large walk in wardrobe with En-suite Shower Room and WC attached.
There are sun beds, chairs and outside furniture provided to make your stay more enjoyable.
The holiday home is 1 minutes walk to the waterfront and coastal paths but only 3 minutes walk to the main complex.
We are situated on Bay View, a nice quiet part of the park enjoying wonderful views of the Fleet Lagoon and the sunsets are simply wonderful!
Further information -
- The Holiday Home is sited on a private no through quiet road literally a 1 minute walk to the water’s edge or if you go up the hill some amazing country walks and kite flying areas!
- 42ft long x 14ft wide dimensions
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Radiators in all bedrooms, lounge, bathroom, halls and en-suite.
- 2 bedrooms (no sleeping in the lounge as we upgraded new 2 and 3 seater sofa for this season.)
Master bedroom with en- suite
- Large walk-in double wardrobe
- Dressing table and stools
- 32" HD TV in the master bedroom
- 2 x singles or can make 1 x double
- TV - Xbox - Movies - Games
- 2 wardrobes - plenty of storage
- Dressing table / mirror / overhead storage above both beds
- Front balcony leading from main lounge with excellent lagoon view (Size has been doubled for 2021 season!)
- Large side decking with gate and excellent views of the lagoon
- Private safe garden with outdoor furniture
- Private hardstanding driveway
- Rattan luxury chairs and tables on the side deck to relax as you take in that view with your morning coffee!
- Extra fold up deck chairs and sun beds for you to use when the sun is out!
- 3 seater sofa (new for 2021)
- 2 seater sofa (new for 2021)
- 55" 4K TV (new for 2021)
- New Carpets throughout the caravan (New for 2021)
- Blu-Ray player and movies
- Electric warm glow effect fireplace
- Double French window doors opening on to the front decking area
- Freestanding dining table and 4 chairs
- Country style open plan kitchen
- Floor to ceiling fridge/freezer
- Large skylight
- Well-appointed workspaces
- Large 5 burner cooker, gas hob with gas oven
- Lots of storage space
- Kettle / microwave / upgraded cutlery and crockery, etc
- Main bathroom has a large size shower, radiator, WC and sink.
- En-suite also has a shower in addition to WC, radiator and sink.
Gas and electric is included in the price
No smoking/No pets in the caravan, sorry!
Entertainment passes are NOT included in the price but can be purchased on site from reception.
A £200 deposit is required at the time of booking, the remaining balance is to be be paid 60 days prior to arrival date.
A refundable security deposit of £75 will be added to the final invoice and must also be paid 60 days prior to arrival. This is refunded once the caravan has been checked after your departure.
Full terms and conditions can be provided upon request.
We have tried to put lots of information on this site to help you decide if this is the right place for you to enjoy your special family time here in Weymouth!
If there is anything you would like to know we haven't covered please do not hesitate to contact us.
Many thanks, Phil & Caroline
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Mon 24 May 2021||Fri 28 May 2021||4||£600.00||Booked||BOOKED|
|Sat 29 May 2021||Sat 05 Jun 2021||7||£995.00||Booked||BOOKED|
|Mon 07 Jun 2021||Fri 11 Jun 2021||4||£600.00||Available|
|Mon 14 Jun 2021||Fri 18 Jun 2021||4||£600.00||Available|
|Fri 18 Jun 2021||Mon 28 Jun 2021||£||Booked||BOOKED|
|Mon 28 Jun 2021||Fri 02 Jul 2021||4||£600.00||Booked||BOOKED|
|Sat 10 Jul 2021||Sat 17 Jul 2021||£||Booked||BOOKED|
|Sat 17 Jul 2021||Sat 24 Jul 2021||7||£1185.00||Booked||BOOKED|
|Sat 24 Jul 2021||Sat 31 Jul 2021||£||Booked||BOOKED|
|Sat 31 Jul 2021||Sat 07 Aug 2021||7||£1185.00||Booked||BOOKED|
|Sat 07 Aug 2021||Sat 14 Aug 2021||£1185.00||Booked||BOOKED|
|Sat 14 Aug 2021||Sat 21 Aug 2021||£1185.00||Booked||BOOKED|
Property Ref: 7456