Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Our prestige family owned caravan is a spacious 38ft x 12ft Swift Moselle with full central heating and double glazing throughout.
It is on its own private court area (Brecon) on a large corner plot with its own private driveway.
The caravan was wraparound decking with rattan style patio furniture. The Entertainment complex is less a couple of minutes away, yet far enough to enjoy a good night’s sleep.
The lounge is comfortable and spacious with an upholstered two seater settee and large corner settee, coffee table, gas fire, 32 " flat screen TV with Freeview and a separate DVD player with a good selection of adult and children's DVDs.
The dining area has a free standing dining table with six upholstered chairs.
We have a well-equipped kitchen with built-in gas cooker and grill, four burner hob and extractor fan, along with a full size integrated 60/40 fridge freezer, microwave, slow cooker, kettle, toaster, ample pots and pans, and all the everyday utensils and equipment you will need.
The double bedroom has full size double bed, bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobe with three drawers, small dressing table with mirror and stool, overhead storage and lighting, A hairdryer is also provided for your use. The two twin bedrooms each have two single beds, a wardrobe, bedside cabinet, mirror and overhead storage and lighting.
The main bathroom has a large walk-in shower with seat, a toilet, wash hand basin and mirrored bathroom cabinet, plus storage shelves. There is a separate second toilet with a wash hand basin.
For your safety we have a fire extinguisher, smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector fitted. We have yearly checks performed for gas and electric and the certificates can be found in the boiler cupboard. Also Pat testing of all electrical appliances.
We endeavour to make your stay as comfortable and stress free as possible. We provide tea bags, coffee, sugar and milk so you can have a cuppa on arrival. You will also find every day store cupboard condiments and we even supply washing up liquid, a dish cloth, scourer and every day cleaning materials as well as an iron, table top ironing board and hoover.
We supply all duvets, pillows and bed linen. Alternatively you can bring your own. or for a small charge hire them from the park.
We can also provide you with a bed rail, travel cot (bring your own bedding for cot) and high chair free of charge (Haven charge extra for these items).
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. A £60 deposit is required to secure your booking. This is in addition to the cost of your holiday and will be refunded providing the holiday is not cancelled and the caravan is left undamaged and in a clean and tidy condition. It will be refunded within 7 days after your holiday.
2. The balance of your holiday must be paid in full at least six weeks before the commencement of your holiday. I will accept payment by instalments on request.
3. Please note that Funwork passes are not included in the holiday prices. They can be purchased direct from Haven Reception or alternatively we can order these for you on receipt of payment (must be ordered at least 4 weeks before).
4. The lead booking name must be at least 25 years of age.
5. No single sex parties or same sex groups allowed in accordance with Havens park rules.
6. STRICTLY no smoking allowed inside the caravan. An outside ashtray is provided and this should be used outside. NO cigarettes to be stubbed out on the decking area.
7. Sorry, NO PETS ALLOWED
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Mon 26 Mar 2018||Fri 30 Mar 2018||4||£245.00||Available|
|Fri 30 Mar 2018||Mon 02 Apr 2018||3||£230.00||Booked||C Richardson|
|Mon 02 Apr 2018||Fri 06 Apr 2018||4||£245.00||Booked||Helen Jones|
|Mon 09 Apr 2018||Fri 13 Apr 2018||4||£245.00||Booked||J Hatch|
|Fri 20 Apr 2018||Mon 23 Apr 2018||£||Booked||Owner|
|Mon 30 Apr 2018||Fri 04 May 2018||4||£225.00||Available|
|Mon 07 May 2018||Fri 11 May 2018||4||£225.00||Available|
|Fri 11 May 2018||Mon 14 May 2018||3||£||Booked||Owner|
|Mon 14 May 2018||Fri 18 May 2018||4||£225.00||Available|
|Mon 21 May 2018||Fri 25 May 2018||£225.00||Available|
|Fri 25 May 2018||Fri 01 Jun 2018||7||£495.00||Booked||L McCaffrey|
|Fri 20 Jul 2018||Fri 27 Jul 2018||7||£725.00||Available||School holidays|
|Fri 27 Jul 2018||Mon 30 Jul 2018||3||£375.00||Available||School holidays|
|Mon 30 Jul 2018||Fri 03 Aug 2018||4||£375.00||Booked||L Shaw|
|Fri 03 Aug 2018||Fri 10 Aug 2018||7||£725.00||Booked||C Wood|
|Mon 13 Aug 2018||Fri 17 Aug 2018||4||£375.00||Booked||V Bithell|
|Fri 17 Aug 2018||Fri 24 Aug 2018||7||£725.00||Booked||J Symms|
|Mon 27 Aug 2018||Fri 31 Aug 2018||4||£345.00||Booked||K Burtonwood|
|Mon 03 Sep 2018||Fri 07 Sep 2018||4||£275.00||Available|
Property Ref: 6838