Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Privately owned well furnished holiday chalet available, close to the coast and sandy beaches and dunes.
Our brick built chalet is comfortably furnished with two bedrooms, each with a wardrobe and drawers or shelves. One room has a double bed, the other has two single beds. All mattresses are interior sprung.
Duvets and pillows are provided, as is your bed linen; you will just need to bring your own towels and tea towels.
The living room is spacious and well furnished in a contemporary style and comes complete with a flat screen TV, DVD and Freeview. The kitchen is well designed with full size cooker, microwave oven, refrigerator and sink unit with hot and cold water.
The toilet is off the bathroom which has a bath and wash basin.
Car parking is available near each chalet.
Electricity is by £1 slot meter or pre-purchased card.
Conditions of Hire
1. All bookings are from Saturday to Saturday, except early and late season.
2. New arrivals take over from 2pm (subject to cleaning/servicing being completed) and chalets must be vacated by 10am on the morning of departure.
3. Chalets must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
4. Hirers will be responsible for loss or breakage of any fittings, cutlery, crockery, utensils or equipment.
5. A non-returnable deposit of £50 is required for each week booked: the balance of hire must be paid 28 days prior to the commencement of holiday.
6. Our chalets sleep 4. Total numbers of adults and children must be specified at the time of booking.
7. Sorry but we do NOT accept all male, all female or groups of young people unless agreed by prior arrangement. We also reserve the right to refuse a let or to levy an extra charge (refundable at end of hire period if chalet is in satisfactory condition)
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
Property Ref: 1148b