Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
New for the 2019 season - a magnificently crafted & designed 3 bedroom, 6 berth ABI Beaumont lodge with all the comforts you'd expect from a superior caravan of this calibre.
Weekend and mid-week breaks always considered.
If you want something with that little bit extra, which has unbelievable views across the sea; want time to chill and relax, and all in a modern comfortable caravan, then look no further.
The caravan has a full wraparound decking in white UPVC, complete with both decking and lower ground patio furniture, plus amazing views of the bay to the front. We have two separate patio areas, one with private gardens which is not available on the majority of pitches.
Within the caravan you will find:
. Master bedroom with separate en-suite, complete with shower, WC and hand basin
. Main bathroom with WC, hand basin and shower
. Unlimited Wi-fi (as always, subject to providers coverage at the time)
. Minimum 40” flat screen TV, DVD and Freeview in the living room, plus a TV in each bedroom
. Deluxe integrated Bluetooth sound system, complete with flush ceiling mounted speakers
. 5 ring hob and oven
. Microwave oven and kettle
. Full size fridge / freezer
. Washing machine
Check in is usually from 3pm and check out is by 10am.
Our terms are as follows;
1. All bookings form a contract between the Hirer and the Caravan Lynian Lettings on receipt of the deposit & security bond. Should you cancel the booking, this deposit will be forfeited by yourselves, the bond will be returned.
2. Rental balances must be paid no later than 45 days prior to the commencement of the holiday. If not, this may be deemed as a cancellation by yourselves, & you will forfeit all funds paid, except the bond. Should you cancel within 31-45 days of the booking commencing, the £100 deposit plus 50% of the funds paid will be forfeited, less than 30 days prior to the commencement of your booking, ALL funds paid (excluding the security bond) will be forfeited, in the event you have to cancel the holiday, please take out adequate holiday insurance.
3. Check in is from 3pm, with check out at 10am unless otherwise agreed, should you fail to check out at the agreed time, we reserve the right to charge £10 for each 10 minutes you remain in the caravan, this will be deducted from your bond, so please ensure you are ready to check out on or before the agreed times.
4. Our caravan sleeps a maximum of 6 people, this must never be exceeded. The names of those staying are required, only those individuals named on the booking form can reside at the caravan. Should anyone else be found to be staying this will be deemed as a breach of the contract and you will all be asked to leave, names will also be forwarded to Haven prior to your stay, without this information, you may not be permitted by Haven to purchase fun passes and may be refused entry to the main complex.
5. Should any individual wishing to stay at our caravan be barred from any Bourne Leisure site, they may be asked to leave by Haven, should this occur, Lynian Lettings takes no responsibility for this, and no refund will be issued.
6. Bourne Leisure do not permit all male or all female parties so please adhere to this.
7. There is a strict policy of NO SMOKING inside our caravan, anyone seen smoking inside will result in the entire party being asked to leave, you will also forfeit the bond. Should we detect the residue of smoking inside, the £100 security bond will be forfeited by the party. Smoking is only permitted on the lower garden area. Please do not throw discarded cigarettes into the garden area, any found will result in a £25 loss to your bond.
8. Unfortunately NO PETS of any kind are permitted inside the caravan, should anyone be seen with a pet the entire party will be asked to vacate the caravan with, you will also forfeit the security bond.
9. No ball games, kiddies scooters, bikes, etc, are permitted to be used on the decking area around the caravan, please ensure all children play on the lower patio area to avoid any damage to the caravan or decking. Any damage found following our inspection of the caravan or if it is noted that a breach of this condition has occurred, this will result in the loss of the security bond and may result in the party being asked to leave with no refund of funds paid.
10. Please ensure you keep the area around the caravan clear of waste, using the designated land fill and recycling bins opposite, all outside furniture cushions to be removed each day to avoid water damage.
11. Please leave the caravan in the same clean condition that they find it i.e. no rubbish left inside the caravan, all crockery, pots etc, have been washed and stowed away, all floors and surfaces are clean with no ‘crumbs’ left on the floor. If on inspection we have to ‘clean up’ after you, you will be charged a rate of £25 per hour and this will be deducted from your security bond – so please, please ensure you leave it exactly as you find it- spotless.
12. Never attempt to repair, fix, update, amend any part of the caravan or outside area, anyone caught tampering with any part of the caravan will be asked to leave the van and you will forfeit all monies paid.
13. Please refrain from eating on the living room, or eating or drinking in any of the bedrooms, the costs of removal of any stains identified as a result of eating on the living room/ bedroom furniture or the carpets will be deducted from your bond, we do not permit the use of felt tip pens (or similar), play-dough (or similar) inside the caravan, care must be taken when using nail varnish or similar makeup products.
14. To assist with Health and Safety, please do not leave fires or radiators on when you are away from the caravan.
15. Upon vacating the caravan, Lynian Lettings will undertake a full inspection of both the interior and exterior of the caravan including carpets, curtains, beds, and all appliances, should any damage be identified the replacement cost of this damage will come from the security bond, where the costs are higher than the bond, by returning this booking form, you agree to cover this cost. If you fail to pay, we will seek damages through the small claims courts, should you note an issue during your stay, you must let us know immediately so that we can attempt to rectify the problem before the next rentals are due.
16. External factors, Lynian Lettings can not be held responsible nor are liable for any financial losses as a result of external factors to which we have no control, these include, but are not limited to ;- changes to legislation due to Government or WHO restrictions, illness or sickness of members of the party, adverse weather conditions, traffic issues, gas, electric, water supply which are controlled by Bourne Leisure, loss of TV, Wi-Fi or mobile phone signal.
Passes are not included in our rental price, but you can purchase them direct from Haven – these can be used within the main complex and are priced as follows:-
Peak (31st March to 20th April / 26th May to 1st June / 21st July to 31st August)
3/4 nights: Adult £22 - Child (under 16) £11 - Family (up to 8 persons) £109
7 nights: Adult £27 - Child (under 16) £13 - Family (up to 8 persons) £132
Off Peak (all other times)
3/4 nights: Adult £16 - Child (under 16) £8 - Family (up to 8 persons) £95
7 nights: Adult £21 - Child (under 16) £10 - Family (up to 8 persons) £107
New Quay is quite literally on your doorstep with bars, restaurants and tourist shops - it's a sheer delight day or night, and you never know you may even catch of the famous Cardigan coast dolphins.
The village of Aberaeron, famous for its finishing industry and honey ice cream is only 12 minutes away by car, and is well worth a visit.
Both Asda and Tesco will deliver to the site, so you can pre-book your shopping to be delivered for when you arrive.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Mon 01 Jun 2020||Mon 08 Jun 2020||7||£499.00||Booked|
|Mon 01 Jun 2020||Fri 05 Jun 2020||4||£299.00||Booked|
|Fri 05 Jun 2020||Mon 08 Jun 2020||3||£329.00||Booked|
|Mon 08 Jun 2020||Fri 12 Jun 2020||4||£329.00||Booked|
|Mon 08 Jun 2020||Mon 15 Jun 2020||7||£499.00||Booked|
|Fri 12 Jun 2020||Mon 15 Jun 2020||3||£329.00||Booked|
|Mon 15 Jun 2020||Fri 19 Jun 2020||4||£329.00||Booked|
|Fri 19 Jun 2020||Mon 22 Jun 2020||3||£399.00||Booked|
|Mon 22 Jun 2020||Fri 26 Jun 2020||4||£375.00||Booked||Mr & Mrs Callow|
|Fri 26 Jun 2020||Mon 29 Jun 2020||3||£399.00||Booked|
|Fri 26 Jun 2020||Fri 03 Jul 2020||7||£675.00||Booked|
|Mon 29 Jun 2020||Fri 03 Jul 2020||4||£399.00||Booked|
|Mon 29 Jun 2020||Mon 06 Jul 2020||7||£649.00||Available|
|Fri 03 Jul 2020||Mon 06 Jul 2020||3||£399.00||Available|
|Fri 03 Jul 2020||Fri 10 Jul 2020||7||£649.00||Available|
|Mon 06 Jul 2020||Fri 10 Jul 2020||4||£425.00||Available|
|Fri 10 Jul 2020||Fri 17 Jul 2020||7||£675.00||Booked||Mr & Mrs Gibbons|
|Fri 17 Jul 2020||Fri 24 Jul 2020||7||£849.00||Booked||MS C Smallman|
|Fri 24 Jul 2020||Mon 27 Jul 2020||3||£499.00||Available|
|Mon 27 Jul 2020||Fri 31 Jul 2020||4||£649.00||Booked||Mr & Mrs Griffin|
|Fri 31 Jul 2020||Fri 07 Aug 2020||7||£1025.00||Booked||Mrs S Jones|
|Fri 07 Aug 2020||Fri 14 Aug 2020||7||£1025.00||Available|
|Fri 07 Aug 2020||Mon 10 Aug 2020||3||£499.00||Available|
|Mon 10 Aug 2020||Fri 14 Aug 2020||4||£675.00||Available|
|Mon 10 Aug 2020||Mon 17 Aug 2020||7||£1025.00||Available|
|Fri 14 Aug 2020||Fri 21 Aug 2020||7||£1025.00||Available|
|Fri 14 Aug 2020||Mon 17 Aug 2020||3||£499.00||Available|
|Mon 17 Aug 2020||Fri 21 Aug 2020||4||£665.00||Available|
|Mon 17 Aug 2020||Mon 24 Aug 2020||7||£1025.00||Available|
|Fri 21 Aug 2020||Mon 24 Aug 2020||3||£499.00||Available|
|Mon 24 Aug 2020||Mon 31 Aug 2020||7||£975.00||Booked||Mrs Emma Thomas|
|Fri 28 Aug 2020||Fri 04 Sep 2020||7||£749.00||Available|
|Mon 31 Aug 2020||Fri 04 Sep 2020||4||£385.00||Available|
|Mon 31 Aug 2020||Mon 07 Sep 2020||7||£599.00||Available|
|Fri 04 Sep 2020||Mon 07 Sep 2020||3||£325.00||Available|
|Fri 04 Sep 2020||Fri 11 Sep 2020||7||£475.00||Available|
|Mon 07 Sep 2020||Fri 11 Sep 2020||4||£319.00||Available|
|Mon 07 Sep 2020||Mon 14 Sep 2020||7||£475.00||Available|
|Fri 11 Sep 2020||Mon 14 Sep 2020||3||£269.00||Available|
|Fri 11 Sep 2020||Fri 18 Sep 2020||7||£349.00||Available|
|Mon 14 Sep 2020||Fri 18 Sep 2020||4||£249.00||Available|
|Mon 14 Sep 2020||Mon 21 Sep 2020||7||£349.00||Available|
|Fri 18 Sep 2020||Mon 21 Sep 2020||3||£259.00||Available|
|Fri 18 Sep 2020||Fri 25 Sep 2020||7||£349.00||Available|
|Mon 21 Sep 2020||Fri 25 Sep 2020||4||£239.00||Available|
|Mon 21 Sep 2020||Mon 28 Sep 2020||7||£349.00||Available|
|Fri 25 Sep 2020||Mon 28 Sep 2020||3||£259.00||Available|
|Fri 25 Sep 2020||Fri 02 Oct 2020||7||£339.00||Available|
|Mon 28 Sep 2020||Fri 02 Oct 2020||4||£239.00||Available|
|Mon 28 Sep 2020||Mon 05 Oct 2020||7||£339.00||Available|
|Fri 02 Oct 2020||Mon 05 Oct 2020||3||£239.00||Available|
|Fri 02 Oct 2020||Fri 09 Oct 2020||7||£339.00||Available|
|Mon 05 Oct 2020||Fri 09 Oct 2020||4||£239.00||Available|
|Mon 05 Oct 2020||Mon 12 Oct 2020||7||£339.00||Available|
|Fri 09 Oct 2020||Mon 12 Oct 2020||7||£249.00||Available|
|Fri 09 Oct 2020||Fri 16 Oct 2020||7||£339.00||Available|
|Mon 12 Oct 2020||Fri 16 Oct 2020||4||£249.00||Available|
|Mon 12 Oct 2020||Mon 19 Oct 2020||7||£339.00||Available|
|Fri 16 Oct 2020||Mon 19 Oct 2020||3||£249.00||Available|
|Fri 16 Oct 2020||Fri 23 Oct 2020||7||£339.00||Available|
|Mon 19 Oct 2020||Fri 23 Oct 2020||4||£249.00||Available|
|Mon 19 Oct 2020||Mon 26 Oct 2020||7||£399.00||Available|
|Fri 23 Oct 2020||Mon 26 Oct 2020||3||£349.00||Available|
|Fri 23 Oct 2020||Fri 30 Oct 2020||7||£625.00||Available|
|Mon 26 Oct 2020||Fri 30 Oct 2020||4||£379.00||Available|
|Mon 26 Oct 2020||Mon 02 Nov 2020||7||£625.00||Available|
|Fri 30 Oct 2020||Mon 02 Nov 2020||4||£249.00||Available|
|Fri 30 Oct 2020||Fri 06 Nov 2020||7||£399.00||Available|
Property Ref: 8235