Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
No longer available.
Traditional two storey, luxury, wooden Scandinavian style lodge to let on Finlake Holiday Resort in the woodland of Devon, sleeping up to 6 people. The lodge is privately owned and maintained to the highest standard.
Finlake Holiday Resort is situated in Chudleigh near Newton Abbot, which is 10.6 miles from the seaside town of Torquay, 12 miles to the Dawlish Warren beach, 13 miles from Exeter, 15 miles from Paignton and 27.3 miles from Plymouth.
Tastefully decorated, the lodge offers one master double and one twin bedroom upstairs and one twin bedroom downstairs.
There is also an upstairs bathroom, along with a downstairs shower.
The open plan living area includes modern, well-equipped kitchen/dining area, furnished with a washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, cooker/oven, toaster and kettle. Patio doors lead out to a wooden decking with garden furniture; ideal for afternoon tea, a glass of wine or al-fresco dining.
A private hot tub can also be found on the decking, which offers an additional option for relaxation whilst admiring the view.
Parking is available nearby.
The lodge is family friendly and 2 medium, well-behaved dogs are welcome (small extra charge applies).
In brief, the lodge comprises:
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Bath and/or shower
• Bed linen, duvets and towels
• Beds made up for your arrival
• Decking Balcony with garden furniture
• HOT TUB
• Double glazed and heated throughout
• A flat-screen TV and DVD player with large selection of DVDs • Game console, board games • Gas and electricity included • Tesco groceries delivery available
Bookings & Conditions
• Pets: £35 per short break each
• All non-smoking accommodation
• Early check in/late Check-out available on request and at extra charge • Standard Check-In: 4pm / Check-out: 10am • £100 security deposit is requested upon arrival and refunded at the end
Please be advised that Finlake is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties.
Finlake Holiday Resort is s set in 130 acres of beautiful Devonshire countryside. Being in a central, direct location with direct access to discover whole of Devon and Cornwall, makes it a perfect holiday destination.
Dartmoor National Park is located only few miles down the road, while the nearest beaches are only a 25 minute drive away. Paignton zoo is 15 miles away and Exeter is only 10 miles away. The lovely seaside town of Torquay is just down the road.
The nearest train station is in Newton Abbot (direct trains from London), which is a 15 minute drive or a bus ride away from the resort. Exeter International Airport is 13 miles away.
Finlake is the perfect holiday getaway to enjoy a romantic short break or a fun-filled family holiday and is open 365 days a year!
The fabulous on-site leisure complex offers a variety of facilities, including a heated indoor pool, outdoor pool with water slide, water playground, adventure playground, superb fitness centre, well-equipped gym, sauna, a steam room, and a Finesse beauty centre.
Nature trails, outdoor tennis courts, two coarse fishing lakes and horse riding provide sporting opportunities for everyone.
Finlake Riding Centre is situated right next to Finlake Holiday Park. It caters for all ages and standards of riders and beginners are welcome on the gentle treks around the woodland trails, riding well-behaved cobs.
Recently refurbished, the Retreat Bar and Restaurant offers lunch and a la carte evening meals and the nearby Cabin Café & Farm Shop offers a fantastic takeaway menu.
• Indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool with a water slide • Sea Scooters* & WaterWalkers* • Gym*, tennis courts*, Body Zorbs*, Fencing*, Archery*, Aeroball* • Health & Leisure club incl. sauna & steam room • Beauty Treatments*, Gym Classes* • Junior Activities (3-7 activity programme)* • Adventure Play Area, Den building* • Bike hire available locally*, Balance bike* • High ropes*, Climbing wall* • Fishing lakes • Walking and nature trails • Wi-Fi access; Laundrette* • Off road adventure • Café and farm shop; Bar & restaurant
Attractions in the Area
1. Finlake Horse Riding Centre within Finlake Resort Horse riding for everyone. All ages and standards of riders are catered for.
2. Stover Golf Club - Newton Abbot
3. House of Marbles - Bovey Tracey
A working glass, toys and games factory set in a historic pottery. Discover traditional and modern glass making technics at work, visit museums of games, glass, pottery and marbles
4. Virtual Jet Centre - Chudleigh
Unique 737-800 flight simulator experience - ultimate experience for individuals, couples, families and groups.
Pricey, but well worth it
5. Canonteign Waterfalls and Country Park - Christow, near Exeter
6. Stover Country Park and Nature Reserve - Newton Abbot
7. Becky Falls Woodland Park - Manaton (4 miles from Bovey Tracey) Voted Devon's top beauty spot and chosen as one of the WWF's amazing family days out, this woodland park offers features such as a children's zoo, woodland trail and crafts
8. The Rock Climbing Centre - Finlake Resort, Chudleigh Moving from tree to tree on zip slides, bridges, airy platforms. Suitable for all ages. You don’t need any previous experience
9. Dawlish Warren Beach - Dawlish
Dawlish Warren is a Blue Flag beach (very safe beach for tourists). It stretches out to 1.5 miles with plenty of sand dunes
10. Bygones – Torquay
Life sized Victorian shopping street in Torquay; a family-friendly attraction with 3 floors of British history (Victorians, Railways, Fifties), nostalgia, authentic curiosities and interactive displays.
11. Babbacombe Model Village - Buckfastleigh Thousands of miniature buildings, people and vehicles, along with animated scenes and touches of English humour, capture the essence of England's past, present and future.
12. Dartmoor National Park - Bovey Tracey Wild, open moorlands and deep river valleys, with a rich history and rare wildlife, Dartmoor is a unique place. Walking, cycling, horse riding, canoeing, climbing, etc.
13. Trago Mills - Newton Abbot
Shopping Centre with attractions
14. Rock Solid Coasteering - Maidencombe
15. Diggerland Verbeer Manor - Cullompton
16. Woodlands Family Theme Park - Blackawton, Dartmouth
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Sun 30 Dec 2018||Fri 04 Jan 2019||5||£943.95||Booked||includes bed linen, towels and access to swimming pool|
|Fri 04 Jan 2019||Mon 07 Jan 2019||3||£335.00||Available||includes bed linen, towels|
Property Ref: 7899