Property Ref: 8144
Smoking Allowed: No
Pet Friendly: No
Disabled Facilities: No
Linen Provided: Yes
Double Glazing: Yes
Central Heating: Ask
Passes Included: Ask
Short Breaks: Yes
We have three west facing holiday chalets to let on Florida Park in Hemsby, two of which are next door to each other and the third ideally positioned close to Beach Road.
Chalets 67, 137 and 138 are fully double glazed and each property has 2 bedrooms and sleeps a maximum of 4 people, from outside they are almost identical.
Chalet 67 has a double bed in one bedroom and two single beds in the second bedroom. Chalets 137 and 138 have connected single beds in the main bedroom and two single beds in the second bedroom.
The lounge/diner is equipped with large settee dining table and chairs, plus a colour TV.
The fitted kitchen has a built-in oven and hob, microwave oven and undercounter fridge, with ample utensils to cater for 4 people.
The bathrooms of chalet 67 and 137 have a shower, toilet and wash basin, while Chalet 138 has a bath, toilet and wash basin.
Our chalets are ideal for larger families or friends wishing to holiday together, particular Chalets 137 and 138 as they are next door to each other.
Florida Park is located in Hemsby, just 600m from the beach. On site there is a family clubhouse that offers evening entertainment during peak season.
There are also several family clubhouses situated on Beach Road and Newport Road, most of which offer free membership and welcome guests staying in our chalets.
In Hemsby village itself, you will find several shops, a medical centre, chemist, petrol filling station and 2 public houses.
The terms and conditions for chalet hire can be viewed on the location page.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Fri 09 Aug 2019
||Mon 12 Aug 2019
|Sat 10 Aug 2019
||Wed 14 Aug 2019
|Sat 17 Aug 2019
||Fri 23 Aug 2019
||No 67 available
|Sat 17 Aug 2019
||Sat 24 Aug 2019
|Sat 24 Aug 2019
||Sat 31 Aug 2019
||One only available
|Sat 31 Aug 2019
||Sat 07 Sep 2019
|Sat 07 Sep 2019
||Sat 14 Sep 2019
|Sat 14 Sep 2019
||Sat 21 Sep 2019
About the Area
Florida Park is located in Hemsby, only 400m from the village shop and just 600m from the beach. On site there is a family clubhouse that offers evening entertainment during peak season.
There are also several family clubhouses situated on Beach Road and Newport Road, most of which offer free membership and welcome guests staying in our chalets. Both Beach Road and Newport Road have a variety of amusements, shops for gifts and groceries, and numerous takeaways, cafes and restaurants. The Beach can be found at the end of Beach Road and this stretches for miles in the north or southward direction so you can find your perfect spot to relax in.
In Hemsby village itself, you will find several shops including a coop, a medical centre, chemist, petrol filling station and 2 public houses.
Should be looking to go to a major supermarket you will find the nearest Tesco and Lidl in Caister, just 4 miles from the chalet park. Home delivery is also available to the chalets from the major supermarkets.
Getting to us could not be easier as the bus services from Great Yarmouth are regular and run late into the evening. If you are coming by train then the 1B service will pick up at the train station and drop off close to the holiday park entrance.
If you require further information please do not hesitate in contacting me by telephone or through the enquiry email form.
Please read our terms and conditions below.
Term and Condition for Chalet Hire
1. Chalets will be available from 4pm on day of arrival (unless agreed otherwise). If you occupy your chalet earlier than stated then Sunset Holiday Chalets cannot be held responsible for the condition of your chalet.
2. The chalet must be vacated by 10am on day of departure and left in a clean and tidy condition. All rubbish to be deposited in the in the refuse disposal points situated on the park.
3. Booking Fee. All bookings must be accompanied with a booking fee payment of £50.00 per week (or short break) . A receipt will be issued confirming your holiday booking and balance. Once your booking has been accepted the booking fee is non-refundable.
4. Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of your holiday will require the full payment to be made with the booking.
5. Balance. The balance payments for your holiday must be paid no later than 4 weeks before the commencement of your holiday. Failure to make the balance payment will be treated as a cancellation.
6. You the hirer and your party are responsible to make good or pay for the loss of, breakages or damages to the chalet, its furniture, fittings and contents contained within or belonging to the chalet. It is your responsibility to ensure that the chalet is left clean and tidy when you vacate at the end of your holiday. If any damage occurs during your stay you must report it to Sunset Holiday Chalets immediately. Any repair(s) due to damage caused (reasonable minor breakages excepted) will become chargeable to you the hirer. A £100.00 (per chalet) security deposit will be required prior to day of arrival. The security deposit will be refunded at the end of your holiday subject to the Terms and Conditions of Hire.
7. Bookings for all male and all female parties under 25 years old will not be accepted.
8. You the hirer will be responsible for the security of the chalet during your holiday. Lost or mislaid keys will incur a £25.00 charge. This charge will be collected when a new key/lock is issued.
9. Sunset Holiday Chalets or their agent(s) reserve the right to refuse admission to:-
a. Any person other than those named on the Booking Form including children of any age.
b. Any person, who in the opinion of Sunset Holiday Chalets or their agent(s) are not suitable persons to take charge of the chalet.
10. Sunset Holiday Chalets are relieved from liability should the accommodation become unavailable through circumstances beyond their control. In this case a suitable accommodation alternative will be offered. Should a suitable alternative not be available then Sunset Holiday Chalets liability will be limited to the money(s) paid for the accommodation.
11. Sunset Holiday Chalets reserve the right to change your allocated accommodation at short notice prior to the commencement of your holiday.
12. Sunset Holiday Chalets shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property of any person on holiday in or visiting Sunset Holidays Chalets .
13. All chalets are strictly NO SMOKING.
14. PETS: Sunset Holiday Chalets are unable to accommodate pets.
15. Booking Alterations. If for any reason you require to change the dates or details of your holiday once your booking has been confirmed a charge of £10.00 will be made to cover administration costs. Changes of dates are subject to availability.
16. Cancellation. Once a booking has been made a legal contract exists between you and Sunset Holiday Chalets and you are liable for the full cost of your accommodation. If you have to cancel before the start of your holiday, you must let us know by telephone and send confirmation of your cancellation to us in writing. We will endeavour to re-let your chalet and reduce your liability accordingly.