Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Our caravan is a 3 bedroom 8 berth, non-smoking and no pets, double-glazed, gas central heated caravan situated in the green section of the 5* Waterside Holiday Park & Spa, Weymouth.
Our caravan is maintained to a very high standard, in order to ensure that it be your home away from home for the most important time of your year - your well-earned holiday. The caravan will provide you with a safe, comfortable and happy stay in one of the country’s most popular premier caravan sites.
A fully insulated interior, with double glazed windows and full gas-central heating. A large master bedroom with a comfy double bed, wardrobe and vanity unit and an en suit toilet and washbasin. The second and third bedrooms have two single beds (which can be pushed together to form a double bed) and wardrobes. The main bathroom consists of a toilet, handbasin with walk in shower. An open-plan kitchen which contains a full size fridge freezer, sink, microwave oven, dishwasher, tassimo coffee machine, kettle and toaster and a gas oven with four rings, a grill and oven.
A dining table to seat 6. A 40” HDTV with HDMI and USB input and remote control, DVD player with remote control. Upgraded Wi-fi system. A large comfortable L shaped settee, which contains a pull-out sprung double-bed. A coffee table, and electric fire.
Outside, a large, enclosed decking with lighting. You will also find a table with seating for 8. It also has a lockable gate to keep the little ones in. Adjacent there is a paved areas ideal for BBQ's and a tarmac driveway, large enough to park one car.
ITEMS PROVIDED FOR YOUR STAY. Duvets, pillows and mattress protectors are provided. Plenty of dining equipment - cups and saucers, bowls and plates, knives, forks and spoons and kitchen utensils etc is also provided.
ITEMS NOT PROVIDED FOR YOUR STAY. You will need to provide your own pillow cases, duvet covers, sheets and towels . Any cots and high chairs please enquire.
Waterside Holiday Park and Spa is a 5 Star resort, which rightly boasts about its huge array of amenities. It is a successful, thriving and friendly Park which has fun and entertainment for all the family, providing:
Sport & Leisure Complex
- Two heated indoor pools with water slides, a children's splash pool, toddler pool with slide. An outside pool (open from May to August with a sunbathing terrace) - additional charges apply for individual daily or weekly passes.
- A state of the art gym, sauna and steam room - additional charges apply for individual daily or weekly passes
- Waterside Spa provides the latest treatments in the most luxurious surroundings with hydrotherapy pool, experience shower, sauna, aroma steam room and nail bar - a full list of treatments and prices can be obtained from the
- The Sports Bar and Costa coffee area, with an indoor soft play area, arcade games and pool tables - with sporting events displayed on 12 HD TVs
Fresh air fun
Two large outdoor adventure play area, all-weather sports pitch, outdoor gym and a beach two minutes from the front of the Park. Paddle-boards, kayaks, and wetsuits available to hire on site.
Entertainment and Dining
- The Venue where great family entertainment takes place every evening with a fully licensed bar; features top singers, comedians, bands and tribute acts throughout the season.
- The Shack Bar, located on the beach side behind The Venue, features an outside Bar area and children's outdoor play area. Serving coffee, a selection of alcoholic beverages and ice cream. Enjoy the fantastic view of the beach from the Waterside deckchairs. Order your takeaway at the bar and have it delivered to your table or deckchair
NEW FOR 2020 - 'The Dog House' serving hotdogs, burgers and fries.
- The Southside Bar & Grill showcasing the best local produce for some fantastic Dorset food
- The Waterside Take-away. If you don't fancy cooking and want something to take back to your holiday home - or even to eat on the beach, the Takeaway offers all the traditional favourites from fish and chips to chicken and pizzas - this can even be delivered to your caravan!
For your convenience
The Spar shop - with fresh bakery with pre-ordering available
Wi-Fi and internet access available onsite, and is complimentary at the Waterside Sports Bar
A regular bus service from the Park to the heart of Weymouth town and the sea front every 30 minutes in the low season, every 20 minutes in high season
The Bits and Pieces Hire Shop where you can hire linen, cots, pushchairs, wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
For your children
Every young visitor can enjoy the Boomer's Fun Club with daytime activities and evening entertainment. Boomer the Kangaroo and the Entertainments Team organise fun-packed activities daily.
At the Park Reception, there is a comprehensive collection of leaflets, covering a wide ranging selection of things to do.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE FILL OUT A CONTACT FORM TO EMAIL. WE CANNOT ARRANGE BOOKINGS OVER THE PHONE.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Sat 27 Mar 2021||Sat 03 Apr 2021||7||£550.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 03 Apr 2021||Sat 10 Apr 2021||7||£675.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 10 Apr 2021||Sat 17 Apr 2021||7||£675.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 17 Apr 2021||Sat 24 Apr 2021||7||£450.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 24 Apr 2021||Sat 01 May 2021||7||£600.00||Booked||Kent|
|Sat 01 May 2021||Sat 08 May 2021||7||£600.00||Booked||Kent|
|Sat 08 May 2021||Sat 15 May 2021||7||£600.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 15 May 2021||Sat 22 May 2021||7||£600.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 22 May 2021||Sat 29 May 2021||7||£600.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 29 May 2021||Sat 05 Jun 2021||7||£850.00||Booked||Booked Stokes|
|Sat 05 Jun 2021||Sat 12 Jun 2021||7||£700.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 12 Jun 2021||Sat 19 Jun 2021||7||£700.00||Booked||Booked Allen|
|Sat 19 Jun 2021||Sat 26 Jun 2021||7||£700.00||Booked||Booked Hollis|
|Sat 26 Jun 2021||Sat 03 Jul 2021||7||£700.00||Booked||Booked Cook|
|Sat 03 Jul 2021||Sat 10 Jul 2021||7||£700.00||Booked||Booked Toombs|
|Sat 10 Jul 2021||Sat 17 Jul 2021||7||£800.00||Booked||Booked Turner|
|Sat 17 Jul 2021||Sat 24 Jul 2021||7||£950.00||Booked||Booked Godwin|
|Sat 24 Jul 2021||Sat 31 Jul 2021||7||£1055.00||Booked||Booked Keveren|
|Sat 31 Jul 2021||Sat 07 Aug 2021||7||£1055.00||Booked||Booked Kent|
|Sat 07 Aug 2021||Sat 14 Aug 2021||7||£1055.00||Booked||Booked Pickering|
|Sat 14 Aug 2021||Sat 21 Aug 2021||7||£1055.00||Booked||Booked Brown|
|Sat 21 Aug 2021||Sat 28 Aug 2021||7||£1055.00||Booked||Booked Twigg|
|Sat 28 Aug 2021||Sat 04 Sep 2021||7||£1055.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 04 Sep 2021||Sat 11 Sep 2021||7||£600.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 11 Sep 2021||Sat 18 Sep 2021||7||£455.00||Booked||P|
|Sat 18 Sep 2021||Sat 25 Sep 2021||7||£455.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 25 Sep 2021||Sat 02 Oct 2021||7||£455.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 02 Oct 2021||Sat 09 Oct 2021||7||£455.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 09 Oct 2021||Sat 16 Oct 2021||7||£455.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 16 Oct 2021||Sat 23 Oct 2021||7||£700.00||Booked||O|
|Sat 23 Oct 2021||Sat 30 Oct 2021||7||£700.00||Booked||Booked Kent|
Property Ref: 8501