Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
…..............................……........................We Will Reply Promptly to any enquirys made...………………..………
....................................** Please see Availability & Prices in the "Price Lists" tab above **....................
PLEASE ASK FOR MORE DATES AVAILABLE
Welcome to our Holiday Home situated on Pebble Bank Holiday Park, overlooking the Fleet Lagoon, Chesil Beach & The Isle of Portland on the Famous "Jurassic Coast" with breath-taking views this is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
On site there is a friendly bar and restaurant with stunning views from the comfort of your chair, either inside the bar/restaurant or outside on the decking overlooking the beach, so you can soak in the far reaching views whilst enjoying your favourite drink or meal (breakfast also served here).
The Holiday Home has stunning views from inside and outside it is well equipped and comprises of: two bedrooms, one double and one twin, (the twin beds can be pushed together to make a double) a bathroom with shower cubicle; kitchen with dining table and a lounge with gas fire.
The caravan also benefits from having central heating throughout and views of the sea and Chesil Beach, which will be sure to put a smile on your face.
Amenities within the caravan include: TV with built-in DVD player; a digital radio; fridge with freezer compartment; microwave oven; gas cooker and hob; a toaster and kettle, plus a hairdryer.
* All electric and gas is included in the rental cost, pillows and duvets are provided, but not bed linen/sheets or towels. (but can be arranged as an extra for £35).
* All Beach towels will have to be provided by yourself.
* Parking is available near the caravan.
* Pebble Beach Caravan Park is peaceful and relaxing.
* There is a laundry room on site that offers washing machines, a tumble dryer, iron and ironing board for anyone who needs to use them.
* There are miles of coastal footpath walks within easy reach of the caravan, which makes this a perfect place for walkers, cyclists, photographers, birdwatchers, artists and writers.
* There is a Bus service nearby to Weymouth & Portland.
Beatrice Rose is ideally situated, with many great places within easy access nearby
Weymouth (approx 1.5 miles)
With its 3 miles of golden sandy beach and its Blue Flag Award, Weymouth is recognised consistently as one of the top 10 beach destinations in Europe; with its safe shallow waters and a bucket full of things to do for any taste bud, it's not difficult to see why.
The Isle of Portland (approx 1.5 miles)
Portland hosted the 2012 Sailing Olympics and with its spectacular scenery and harbour, it is an explorer’s paradise; from rock climbing, abseiling, caving, diving, kayaking, sailing, kite surfing, walking, cycling, fossil and dinosaur footprint hunting, or just soaking up the scenery and relaxing with a picnic by the Portland Bill Lighthouse, there's something for everyone.
One of the biggest draws for visiting is the breathtaking coastline and scenery along the famous Jurassic Coast, with Chesil Beach’s 18 mile long, pebble and shingle beach connecting the Isle of Portland to Weymouth.
Beatrice Rose is also central to many other stunning places to visit for a day out, including: Isle of Portland; Bowleaze Cove; Lulworth Cove; Sherborne; Dorchester; Bridport and West Bay; Purbeck; Wareham; Swanage; Corfe Castle; Poole; Bournemouth; Christchurch and The New Forest.
This area offers a holiday packed with things to do and see, also with an excellent choice of restaurants and bars with a calendar full of events, especially Weymouth’s Carnival and the award winning Seafood Festival (a must see).
Bookings & Conditions
* Payment via Bank or Paypal.. Please email/phone for further details.
* A £100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking. The balance must be paid 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
* Damages and/or breakages to the caravan and/or its contents must be paid for by yourself.
* The caravan must be left as found please.
* One small, well behaved dog is welcome.
* Highchairs and cots are NOT available, unfortunately.
* Cancellations will be refunded 70% of the Final Total Paid (excluding any deposits)
* Duvets & Pillows are only provided for the bedrooms. (Bed Sheets/etc & Towels are to be brought unless arranged prior to payment at a charge of £35).
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Sat 21 Mar 2020||Sat 28 Mar 2020||7||£||Booked|
|Sat 28 Mar 2020||Sat 04 Apr 2020||7||£||Booked|
|Sat 04 Apr 2020||Sat 11 Apr 2020||7||£||Booked||Good Friday Week|
|Sat 11 Apr 2020||Sat 18 Apr 2020||7||£||Booked||Easter/Bank Holiday Monday Week|
|Sat 18 Apr 2020||Sat 25 Apr 2020||7||£||Booked|
|Sat 25 Apr 2020||Sat 02 May 2020||7||£||Booked|
|Sat 02 May 2020||Sat 09 May 2020||7||£610.00||Available||Bank Holiday Monday Week|
|Sat 09 May 2020||Sat 16 May 2020||7||£520.00||Available|
|Sat 16 May 2020||Sat 23 May 2020||7||£580.00||Available|
|Sat 23 May 2020||Sat 30 May 2020||7||£610.00||Available||Half Term/Bank Holiday Monday Week|
|Sat 30 May 2020||Sat 06 Jun 2020||7||£560.00||Available|
|Sat 06 Jun 2020||Sat 13 Jun 2020||7||£540.00||Available|
|Sat 13 Jun 2020||Sat 20 Jun 2020||7||£540.00||Available|
|Sat 20 Jun 2020||Sat 27 Jun 2020||7||£540.00||Available|
|Sat 27 Jun 2020||Sat 04 Jul 2020||7||£540.00||Available|
|Sat 04 Jul 2020||Sat 11 Jul 2020||7||£580.00||Available|
|Sat 11 Jul 2020||Sat 18 Jul 2020||7||£620.00||Available||Weymouth Seafood Festival. 2020|
|Sat 18 Jul 2020||Sat 25 Jul 2020||7||£850.00||Available||Summer Holidays|
|Sat 25 Jul 2020||Sat 01 Aug 2020||7||£850.00||Available||Summer Holidays|
|Sat 01 Aug 2020||Sat 08 Aug 2020||7||£850.00||Available||Summer Holidays|
|Sat 08 Aug 2020||Sat 15 Aug 2020||7||£850.00||Available||Summer Holidays|
|Sat 15 Aug 2020||Sat 22 Aug 2020||7||£850.00||Available||Summer Holidays|
|Sat 22 Aug 2020||Sat 29 Aug 2020||7||£850.00||Available||Summer Holidays|
|Sat 29 Aug 2020||Sat 05 Sep 2020||7||£800.00||Available||Bank Holiday Week|
Property Ref: 8063