Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Our comfortable, fully equipped 8 berth holiday caravan for hire on Coral Beach Leisure Park in Ingoldmells.
Our caravan has everything you need to make your holiday as comfortable as possible. All we would recommend to bring is the other essentials; towels, tea towels, tea, coffee, sugar etc. You will have free gas and electric during your stay.
The caravan comprises:
Lounge: large lounge area with flat screen TV, Freeview and DVD player, with some family friendly DVDs provided.
Kitchen: full size stainless steel gas cooker (ideal for the early morning big breakfast!), microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster and all crockery and cutlery.
Dining: separate dining area away from the lounge.
Shower Room & Toilet: the shower room has a large shower and wash basin and is separate from the toilet room which also has a wash basin.
Bedrooms: Double bedroom with a comfortable double bed, wardrobe, dressing table with mirror and 2 bedside cabinets. Two twin bedrooms with 2 single beds in each, along with a wardrobe and bedside cabinet. Single beds can be pushed together to make a double if need be.
Outside: The veranda is full length and enclosed; ideal for keeping young children safe or for you to sit on and enjoy the sun. Although we ask you not to smoke inside the caravan, there is a veranda and an ashtray for you to smoke outside.
Coral Beach Holiday Park offers plenty of facilities, including:
- Sealands Family Complex - entertainment for the whole family, with children’s disco’s nightly and a DJ that plays the latest music (suitable for toddlers and elderly). It has an adjoining amusement arcade which caters for all ages. There are also characters for children's entertainment; Pirate Pete, Rocky the Crocodile and Mimi the Mermaid, which dance with the children. In addition, there is also fancy dress and dancing competitions, for which prizes can be won.
- Sylvie’s night spot - on the ground floor of Sealands complex. It is newly refurbished and is open for people who fancy a late night drink. It also plays a variety of music (pop, R&B, dance and golden oldies). Open from 9pm – 4am with free admission and reasonable bar prices.
- Coral Tap & Family Room – a family bar which is open day and night, with different entertainment each night to cater for the whole family, along with Karaoke.
- Coral Concert Room – open 7:30pm until late, with live entertainment on stage and a dance floor. There are cabaret attractions presented in luxurious surroundings with different entertainment each night, including bingo that has cash pay-outs. Adjoining is a children’s room containing a children’s bar selling sweets, drinks and the latest flashing/glowing toys and novelties.
- Coral fish & chip shop - open every weekend 5pm until late, 7 days a week.
Additional facilities include a children’s indoor play area, launderette and on-site shop.
Site passes have to be bought from campus as you enter any entertainment building - £1 for 2 adult passes (children free). Passes last for the entire season.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Mon 02 Sep 2019||Fri 06 Sep 2019||4||£215.00||Available|
|Mon 09 Sep 2019||Fri 13 Sep 2019||4||£145.00||Available|
|Fri 13 Sep 2019||Mon 16 Sep 2019||3||£125.00||Available|
|Sat 14 Sep 2019||Sat 21 Sep 2019||7||£165.00||Available|
|Mon 16 Sep 2019||Fri 20 Sep 2019||4||£135.00||Available|
|Fri 20 Sep 2019||Mon 23 Sep 2019||3||£115.00||Available|
|Mon 30 Sep 2019||Fri 04 Oct 2019||4||£135.00||Available|
|Fri 04 Oct 2019||Mon 07 Oct 2019||3||£115.00||Available|
|Sat 05 Oct 2019||Sat 12 Oct 2019||7||£155.00||Available|
|Mon 07 Oct 2019||Fri 11 Oct 2019||4||£135.00||Available|
|Fri 11 Oct 2019||Mon 14 Oct 2019||3||£115.00||Available|
|Sat 12 Oct 2019||Sat 19 Oct 2019||7||£155.00||Available|
|Mon 14 Oct 2019||Fri 18 Oct 2019||4||£135.00||Available|
|Fri 18 Oct 2019||Mon 21 Oct 2019||3||£115.00||Available|
|Sat 19 Oct 2019||Sat 26 Oct 2019||7||£155.00||Available|
|Mon 21 Oct 2019||Fri 25 Oct 2019||4||£145.00||Available|
|Fri 25 Oct 2019||Mon 28 Oct 2019||3||£125.00||Available|
Property Ref: 6644