Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
***FAST FREE WIFI***
Our cleaning team will have cleaned the caravan and disinfected everything with an Electrostatic Spray to maximise hygene and remove any possible traces of Coronavirus before you arrive, Unfortunately, we are unable to provide bed linen for 2021. Please ensure that you bring linen with you, pillowcases, sheets and duvet covers.
This is our Victory Sandhurst holiday home sited on the prestigious, 5 star Waterside Park & Spa in Bowleaze Cove, Weymouth. It is fully equipped to ensure your holiday is as comfortable as possible and benefits from full central heating and double glazing throughout for both warmth and security.
Sited in the Green section of the park, it is right next to the babbling River Jordan, complete with ducks and other wildlife. The main site amenities are just a short, flat walk away.
Our caravan has a PVC decking area with seating for 6 people and a coffee table.
The caravan can sleep up to 6 people in comfort and is laid out as follows:
Master Bedroom - Double bed with cupboards and shelving above, plus extra storage underneath, two bedside tables with lamps, two large wardrobes with hanging rails and a chest of drawers, a small dressing table and stool with a mirror. The radiator beneath the window, which has views of the River Jordan, keeps the room cosy on chilly nights. There is also a flat screen TV with Freeview and the benefit of a private en-suite with toilet, wash basin and a radiator.
Twin Bedroom - Twin beds that can be pushed together to form another double if needed, storage above, a double wardrobe with drawers beneath and radiator with mirror above. The window overlooks the decking area.
Family Bathroom – Wash basin with mirrored cabinet above and storage below, a large walk-in shower cubicle, toilet and radiator. The central heating boiler is situated in the bathroom cupboard.
Living Room – The spacious open plan living room features a large, comfortable, wraparound sofa with incorporated fold-out sprung double bed, a small coffee table, stylish electric fire and 40" flat screen, 4K TV with both satellite (200+ channels) and Freeview. There is also a DVD player and a selection of DVDs that you are more than welcome to watch should you wish.
Kitchen Diner - Fully equipped with a built-in fridge and separate freezer, a cooker with full size oven, grill compartment and four ring hob, plus a built-in microwave - we have cooked a Christmas dinner in this so we are confident it will meet all your cooking needs! The kitchen has all necessary pots, pans, utensils and crockery, as well as an electric kettle and toaster. There is a large selection of glassware and cups, including some melamine picnic plates for eating outside. Alternatively, there is a dining table with four chairs separating the kitchen diner from the living room area.
Outside – PVC decking area with a lockable gate and steps down to the ground. We have added an extra external light to light the steps and this can be activated using the switch opposite the caravan door. There is parking for a large vehicle adjacent to the decking.
Waterside entertainment passes, gas and electric are included. However, should you require passes for the pool and Spa, these are available at Waterside reception for an additional charge.
Terms and Conditions of Hire
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they make up your agreement with us Definitions: To make these terms and conditions as easy to understand as possible please see our definitions of the phrases you may see:
'you' and 'your' – the person that makes the booking
'we', 'us' and 'our' – Green 4 Lettings. 336 Shard End Crescent, Birmingham, B347RG
'we both' – both Green 4 Lettings and you
'agreement' – the contract between us based on these terms and conditions, any other conditions we refer to, anything else we agree in writing and the terms of any promotional offer you've booked.
The total number of people coming with you (including children and babies) mustn't be more than 6. If you do exceed the maximum number, they will not be permitted to stay.
We want the holidays we provide to be enjoyable for everyone, therefore we have the right to decline a booking, especially if we think things may get spoilt for our other guests. If you come to the park and cause a problem, we will ask you to leave immediately, or at the very earliest opportunity. No exceptions will be made, and no refunds will be given.
Where some of the party is under 21, there must be sufficient capable and responsible adults over the age of 21 to provide suitable supervision for the party and each member of it.
1. Whilst this agreement is between us and you, the lead booker, you are responsible for ensuring that each member of your party knows about and agrees with these terms and conditions.
2. No pets or smoking are allowed in this caravan.
3. We cannot take responsibility or pay compensation for things beyond our control that destroy or damage our accommodation. Things beyond our control include fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, and epidemics/pandemics.
4. As the caravan is based in Dorset, and our business office in Birmingham, we are bound by English Law. This means that whilst we would hope it never came to it, if it did, we agree that English Law would apply to this agreement. If things went wrong, we both agree that English courts would oversee any decisions.
5. In accordance with Waterside park rules we cannot permit single sex groups and no boats, jet skis or vans are permitted on the park.
6. In the event of damage to the caravan or its contents during your stay, or the need for additional cleaning, we reserve the right to withhold part, or all of, your security deposit to put this right.
7. You agree to vacate the caravan no later than the stated departure time.
Covid 19 (Coronavirus) Specific Terms and Conditions
8. Green 4 Lettings reserve the right to terminate a booking at any time in order to follow government advice or the closure of the park in line with any lockdown measures imposed. If cancellation falls before holiday date, we will advise of any refund due at the time of cancellation.
9. The caravan will be thoroughly deep cleaned prior to your arrival and beds made up. We would be grateful if you would keep the caravan clean during your stay and remove any used bedding prior to departure and leave this at the end of the bed(s) for collection by the cleaner.
10. You agree to adhere to all social distancing guidelines whilst on park, STAY SAFE!
11. Should you, or any member of your party show signs of Coronavirus (Covid 19) during your stay you agree to vacate the caravan immediately and head to your primary dwelling to facilitate self-isolation. Self-isolation/quarantine may not be carried out anywhere on site at Waterside including at the Green 4 caravan.
12. In the event of yourself or any member of your party showing signs of Coronavirus (Covid 19) you agree to inform us immediately and to inform main reception at Watersid
Onsite amenities include: Amusements; Bar; Sports Bar with live sporting coverage; Children's club; Children's entertainment; Children's pool; Grocery store; Gym; Laundry facilities; Live entertainment; Playground; Restaurant; Sauna; Snooker and pool; Swimming pool with water slide; Take-away; Wi-Fi
The beach is 300 yards from the main site entrance, with a bar, restaurant and shop adjacent. A car boot and market is held every Monday just outside the gates.
Bowleaze Cove is stunning, with views to Portland Bill.
Weymouth is a short car ride away, or hop on the bus from inside the Park right to the heart of the town; busses run every 20 minutes.
Close to the park is RSPB Lodmoor Park, for yet more stunning bird and wildlife.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Sat 06 Mar 2021||Sat 13 Mar 2021||7||£||Available|
|Sat 13 Mar 2021||Sat 20 Mar 2021||7||£350.00||Available|
|Sat 20 Mar 2021||Sat 27 Mar 2021||7||£350.00||Available|
|Sat 27 Mar 2021||Sat 03 Apr 2021||7||£700.00||Available|
|Sat 03 Apr 2021||Sat 10 Apr 2021||7||£700.00||Booked||Booked Tasker-Poland|
|Sat 10 Apr 2021||Sat 17 Apr 2021||7||£700.00||Available|
|Sat 17 Apr 2021||Sat 24 Apr 2021||7||£450.00||Available|
|Sat 24 Apr 2021||Sat 01 May 2021||7||£600.00||Available|
|Sat 01 May 2021||Sat 08 May 2021||7||£600.00||Booked||Booked Jones|
|Sat 08 May 2021||Sat 15 May 2021||7||£600.00||Available|
|Sat 15 May 2021||Sat 22 May 2021||7||£600.00||Available|
|Sat 22 May 2021||Sat 29 May 2021||7||£600.00||Available|
|Sat 29 May 2021||Sat 05 Jun 2021||7||£900.00||Available|
|Sat 05 Jun 2021||Sat 12 Jun 2021||7||£700.00||Booked||Booked Burrows|
|Sat 12 Jun 2021||Sat 19 Jun 2021||7||£700.00||Available|
|Sat 19 Jun 2021||Sat 26 Jun 2021||7||£700.00||Available|
|Sat 26 Jun 2021||Sat 03 Jul 2021||7||£700.00||Available|
|Sat 03 Jul 2021||Sat 10 Jul 2021||7||£700.00||Booked||Booked Jones|
|Sat 10 Jul 2021||Sat 17 Jul 2021||7||£800.00||Booked||Booked Martin|
|Sat 17 Jul 2021||Sat 24 Jul 2021||7||£950.00||Booked||Booked Martin|
|Sat 24 Jul 2021||Sat 31 Jul 2021||7||£1075.00||Booked||Booked Jackson|
|Sat 31 Jul 2021||Fri 06 Aug 2021||7||£1075.00||Booked||Booked Jackson|
|Sat 07 Aug 2021||Sat 14 Aug 2021||7||£1075.00||Booked||Booked Ash|
|Sat 14 Aug 2021||Sat 21 Aug 2021||7||£1075.00||Booked||Booked Ash|
|Sat 21 Aug 2021||Sat 28 Aug 2021||7||£1075.00||Available|
|Sat 28 Aug 2021||Sat 04 Sep 2021||7||£1075.00||Available|
|Sat 04 Sep 2021||Sat 11 Sep 2021||7||£600.00||Available|
|Sat 11 Sep 2021||Sat 18 Sep 2021||7||£450.00||Available|
|Sat 18 Sep 2021||Sat 25 Sep 2021||7||£450.00||Available|
|Sat 25 Sep 2021||Sat 02 Oct 2021||7||£450.00||Available|
|Sat 02 Oct 2021||Sat 09 Oct 2021||7||£450.00||Available|
|Sat 09 Oct 2021||Sat 16 Oct 2021||7||£450.00||Available|
|Sat 16 Oct 2021||Sat 23 Oct 2021||7||£700.00||Available|
|Sat 23 Oct 2021||Sat 30 Oct 2021||7||£700.00||Available|
|Sat 30 Oct 2021||Sat 06 Nov 2021||7||£||Booked||Booked Jones|
Property Ref: 7439