Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Our Swift Moselle ST 123 is a very top of the range, 3 bedroom holiday home located in a lovely open and sunny position with parking right outside (not allocated).
The caravan has full central heating throughout, double glazing, vaulted ceilings throughout and a large sun deck with bottom enclosure (for extra warmth).
It is presented to the highest standard and spotlessly clean and with all the little extra 'home touches' that you would expect with a private caravan.
The accommodation comprises:
- 3 good size bedrooms (1 double and 2 twin bedded rooms)
- Family shower room with toilet and wash basin
- Separate toilet with wash basin
- Fully fitted and well-equipped kitchen with built-in, full size fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric fan oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood and a high quality microwave, plus a kettle, 4 slice toaster, bread bin and utensils all matching in colour purple
- Dining area with table and 6 chairs
- Very spacious lounge with double patio doors leading to the sun deck, comfortable free standing style sofas and separate armchair, modern fireplace, 42" TV and DVD player. The lounge has a very homely feel and the modern vaulted ceilings give it a light and airy appearance.
Outside is a large, gated and enclosed sun deck with patio table and 6 chairs, plus a parasol and BBQ.
Duvets and pillows are provided on each bed, which are covered with protectors. Bed linen can be supplied at a small extra charge.
Other extras, such as a travel cot, high chair and bed guards, can also be supplied (please enquire).
We are a small family run concern and we pride ourselves in keeping a very high standard. Our testimonials are excellent, so much so that the majority of our guests return year after year. We consider it very important to ensure that our caravans are adequately heated to ensure a warm and comfortable stay, even in the colder months of the year.
We do have other static caravans on Hoburne Bashley Park and we invite you to take a look at these by clicking on to our website link at the bottom of the page or viewing on this website: 4215, 4215b, 4215c and 4215d.
We can even cater for guests who wish to bring their dogs on holiday in our specially designated, dog friendly caravans (please enquire).
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Sat 10 Oct 2020||Sat 17 Oct 2020||7||£445.00||Available|
|Fri 16 Oct 2020||Mon 19 Oct 2020||3||£265.00||Available||Alt van weekend break|
|Sat 17 Oct 2020||Sat 24 Oct 2020||7||£445.00||Available|
|Sat 24 Oct 2020||Sat 31 Oct 2020||7||£695.00||Booked||SCHOOL HALF TERM (Sat to Sat option)|
|Sat 31 Oct 2020||Sat 19 Dec 2020||7||£445.00||Available||WEEKLY|
|Mon 21 Dec 2020||Mon 04 Jan 2021||£||Available||XMAS & NEW YEAR £120 per night|
Property Ref: 4215e