Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
This is our fabulous lodge set in an idyllic spot on Castle Lake overlooking magnificent views and within easy access to the main facilities.
This stunning lodge is set on a beautiful spot on Castle Lake; ideal for a luxurious and relaxing holiday for 7 to 9 guests.
CALL 07845557200 - TRISH - BOOK NOW WITH CONFIDENCE!! - I TAKE CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS OVER THE PHONE
There are 2 bedrooms, both with large walk-in wardrobes, The main bedroom has a kingsize bed. the family bedroom has full sized bunk beds ie 3ft and a single bed. In the lounge there is a double sofa bed. There is also 2 fold down guest beds more suitable for children. Sleeping 7 - 9 guests comfortably.
The main bedroom has an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom, with a bath, overhead shower, toilet and wash basin, services the other bedroom.
The open plan lounge / dining and kitchen area has top quality furnishings and fully quipped kitchen with full sized fridge / freezer, oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave, iron, ironing board, all crockery, utensils, pots and pans.
The exceptional, spacious kitchen has all modern appliances, includes a washing machine, dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, cooker, hob, microwave, kettle and toaster.
The lodge is double glazed and central heated throughout, with double patio doors leading to the spacious decking area that offers magnificent views across the lakes and includes beautiful garden furniture.
This is a no smoking holiday home.
Early check in from 1pm.
How to Book - its so easy!
There are 3 options to book.
1. Less than 6 weeks away - full payment is due
2. 6-12 weeks away you can pay a £50 deposit to secure your date. full payment is due 6 weeks before your holiday date.
3. More than 12 weeks away - A £50 deposit is required to secure your date and full payment due 6 weeks before your holiday date or you can take advantage of our Direct Debit Payment facility and spread the cost of your holiday. Final balance is due at least 4 weeks before your holiday date. Please ask for more details on 07845557200.
4. There is also a £50 Damages / cleaning bond required returnable within 7 days of departure after the lodge is checked. A £50 deposit secures your booking date. The full balance is due 6 weeks prior to your holiday date. If you cancel after this date you may lose part of all of your holiday payment.5.
5. duvets and pillows are provided but please take bed linen and towels with you as they no longer hire them from site. If guests sleep directly on the pillows, mattress protectors or duvets and laundering is required then you may lose part or all of your deposit.
6. all damages must be paid for
7. Slime making or using slime in the lodge is not permitted.
Funworks passes are not included, but can be purchased from reception.
Late check out granted when possible!
Please also see details of our other caravans on this website: Ref 2927, 2927b, 2927c and 2927d.
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Activities and facilities that don't require Funworks passes: (there may be a charge for these activities facilities)
-Five star park with seven lakes & acres of woodland & wildlife
-Tennis, Mini Tennis & Tennis Coaching
-9 Hole Golf and Golf Coaching
-Spa treatment rooms
-Bike and Kart hire
-Beach from 1 mile from the park
-Outdoor family funzone with trampolines & Bouncy Castle
-Climbing Wall with Abseiling & Power Fan
-Coke FC Football training
-Archery training & mini Archery
-Superb beach one mile from park
-Delightful Coffee shop (near Golf course)
-Superb Lindisfarne restaurant approx 1 mile south of park
-Convenience store, inc: gift shop, bakery & off licience
Activities that do require Funworks passes (some may have a moderate extra charge)
-Extended and refurbished Indoor Pool & Waterplay area
-Wake and shake inc: space hoppers,Agility Fun, Frisbee fun, Mini Trampolines
-All weather Bowling Green
-Family FunTime Shows
-Little cubs for 1-4's
- Club R&B for 5-11's
-T-Co Zone for 12-16'+
-Papa John's Pizza
-Traditional Fish & Chip Shop
-Cafe, Bar & Grill
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
|Mon 07 Oct 2019||Fri 11 Oct 2019||£199.00||Available||Was £399. Lodge on the lake|
|Fri 11 Oct 2019||Mon 14 Oct 2019||£||Booked|
|Mon 14 Oct 2019||Fri 18 Oct 2019||£||Booked||Call 07845557200|
|Fri 18 Oct 2019||Mon 21 Oct 2019||£||Booked|
|Mon 21 Oct 2019||Fri 25 Oct 2019||£||Booked|
|Fri 25 Oct 2019||Mon 28 Oct 2019||£||Booked||Call 07845557200|
|Mon 28 Oct 2019||Fri 01 Nov 2019||£399.00||Available||Call 07845557200|
|Fri 01 Nov 2019||Mon 04 Nov 2019||£||Booked||See ref 2927d|
Property Ref: 2927e