Providing direct contact with the Holiday Home owner
Lee Villa Holidays welcome you to their beautiful, static caravan in rural Wales. Sited in its own private garden with barbecue, table and chairs, it has stunning views across the Carmarthenshire countryside in mid Wales.
We are situated on a quiet no through lane, one mile from Llanybydder village which has a post office, bakery, convenience stores and pubs serving food.
The town of Lampeter is 6 miles away, offering a wide variety of shops, pubs and restaurants. Carmarthen is 40 minutes drive and the coastal towns of Aberaeron and New Quay (for dolphin spotting boat trips) are approximately 30-40 minutes drive.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self catering and has the following:
- Hot and cold water
- Full size electric cooker, Microwave & Toaster
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Ironing board, Iron
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher and blanket
The large open plan lounge has a sofa bed providing extra sleeping for two people, and is also equipped with the following:
- Table and chairs
- Electric fire
- Freesat TV/DVD
- A selection of books, jigsaws and games
The bedrooms comprise of one double and one twin. In the double bedroom there is a wardrobe, dressing table and overbed cupboard storage. The twin bedroom has a fitted wardrobe. Both have electric panel heaters.
The bathroom has hot and cold running water, a wash basin, toilet and shower.
Gas, electricity, bed linen and towels are included in the price. Towels are not provided for bookings less than a week. We have free Wi-Fi in the holiday home.
We ask you kindly to respect our caravan and leave the caravan in the same clean & tidy condition you find it.
We even have parking and facilities for motor homes, should friends or family wish to holiday with you.
- Bookings are Saturday (arrival 3-6pm) to Saturday (departure time by 10am)
- Mid week and weekend bookings (minimum 3 nights) are subject to availability, please contact us for further details
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking for mid week and weekend bookings
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking with balance payable no less than 6 weeks before arrival
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking if less than 6 weeks prior to start.
A £50.00 damages bond (fully refundable when all well after completion of stay) to be paid when balance is due.
Any date periods marked in red are special offer late deals
Property Ref: 2256